[Topher_Lydon] The Peligian Heresy

Hey guys,

current update on the status of TPH, chapter 15 will be finished today as well Chapter 16. having a really strong writing day today. Getting into one of the characters... and strangely "The Women of Excalibur Union meeting" Highly entertaining.

As I write this, what are peoples reactions to Sigil and Falcon, and who do they want more of in this book?

Oh and any special requests as I write this? Anything you really want to see, anything you want more of etc?

Well I really must apologize as I have not even started Sow yet. I like to let you get way ahead of me so that don't ask for chapters out of place. But I don't think that I even told you yet how much I did enjoy the Falcon Banner

Now if I really had my druthers, it would be more of Carters.

You do a really good job with everything of yours that I have read.

Now when are you going to give a try at Fantasy?????? I bet you could do a good job with a "Mercedes Lackey" spin off??????

Keep up the great work, you have yet to write something that I did not enjoy! :2thumbs:

Well I really must apologize as I have not even started Sow yet. I like to let you get way ahead of me so that don't ask for chapters out of place. But I don't think that I even told you yet how much I did enjoy the Falcon Banner

Now if I really had my druthers, it would be more of Carters.

You do a really good job with everything of yours that I have read.

Now when are you going to give a try at Fantasy?????? I bet you could do a good job with a "Mercedes Lackey" spin off??????

Keep up the great work, you have yet to write something that I did not enjoy! :2thumbs:

My friend Allison is actually better at that genre, she really gets the whole subculture fantasy so well, though I gave her some advice... yay elves, smiley face boxer shorts and a feather...

well the first book, reflections on it?

(and yeah there is a new Carter book int eh works)

ya, ya, I know about the new carter book coming, just trying to be one of those terrible readers plying away at the author to get what they want first!!!!!! :D

I really did enjoy the "Falcon Banner" much to my surprise, but with you as the author it should not have been. The only complaint I really have with it at all, is that the ending or rather intermission, did not leave me feeling complete with the story. I know that there will be more but somehow it just seemed to need a little more before the first book was complete. I read way too much and I am very bad at remembering names, but my favorite member of the cast is the engineer............ and if you let the doc steel him away, I will be very upset :lmao:

Well done Christopher

I am looking forward to many more years of your great efforts.

Mike

Guest aurorajackson
My friend Allison is actually better at that genre, she really gets the whole subculture fantasy so well, though I gave her some advice... yay elves, smiley face boxer shorts and a feather...

well the first book, reflections on it?

(and yeah there is a new Carter book int eh works)

Great....no pressure of course. And yes, you will get your smiley face boxer shorts.

More Ezekiel! He has to be the coolest AI type robot.

More Elias dancing shirtless in clubs :P mainly cause it reminds me of so many weekends I've spent in clubs having a great time surrounded by at least a few hundred sweaty guys dancing with friends/cute guys.

I'd like to see more of James cutting the Amsus, especially the Inquisitors, to pieces.

Hopefully see the Karin Wolves be turned upon real enemies instead of anyone who opposed Iver or Evans, they'd make a good honour guard for the new prince.

A Gorean eating Colonel Evans while alive.

Elias/Edward gaining Rikard style abilities and cornering Rikard.

The dragonfly regaining weapons.

More Captain Zoron and his band of pirate guards.

Darien having a full Fleet to command if he doesn't get Iver's old role.

I think those would all be great, but it's your story Chris, and I've loved both Falcon and Sigil.....

Edited by vision
More Ezekiel! He has to be the coolest AI type robot.

More Elias dancing shirtless in clubs :P mainly cause it reminds me of so many weekends I've spent in clubs having a great time surrounded by at least a few hundred sweaty guys dancing with friends/cute guys.

I'd like to see more of James cutting the Amsus, especially the Inquisitors, to pieces.

Hopefully see the Karin Wolves be turned upon real enemies instead of anyone who opposed Iver or Evans, they'd make a good honour guard for the new prince.

A Gorean eating Colonel Evans while alive.

Elias/Edward gaining Rikard style abilities and cornering Rikard.

The dragonfly regaining weapons.

More Captain Zoron and his band of pirate guards.

Darien having a full Fleet to command if he doesn't get Iver's old role.

I think those would all be great, but it's your story Chris, and I've loved both Falcon and Sigil.....

See... seeeee... I have a fan!!! Some one loves me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

::pulls out the hat pin::

Things I would like to know:

Rikard's weakness (every villian has one)

What is wrong with Darien -- the blackouts, cramped handwriting, vivid dreams of Elias....

What that crystal did to Edward and how it will effect him retaining what little of Elias he does remember and how that in turn will effect his relationship with Darien

What that wench Seph-whatever is really up to

How did Rikard sabotage Lauren to get at Darien (I know there has to be a twist in there somewhere)

More Ezekiel (that was kewl btw, the ship fighting back and all)

What in all the worlds is so important that there is a 300 year old blood feud going on over it... I know several things have been hinted at and some blugeoned over our heads, but there must be a single underlying cause that makes it all possible.

well I guess that is enough for now....

Lugh

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure...but I think LOVE is too strong a word. I have lost way to much sleep over your stories....I just couldn't stop reading :2thumbs: And yes, I was pouting when I finished reading Carter's shadow ch.39, and 40 thur 45 wouldn't open :wacko: . Now I only have Return of the sun left to read(hint,hint)

IMO you rank right up there with Dom Luka

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure...but I think LOVE is too strong a word. I have lost way to much sleep over your stories....I just couldn't stop reading :2thumbs: And yes, I was pouting when I finished reading Carter's shadow ch.39, and 40 thur 45 wouldn't open :wacko: . Now I only have Return of the sun left to read(hint,hint)

IMO you rank right up there with Dom Luka

Tom

should all open now