CW - The Flash tv series

hh5

Grant Gustin Age 24 (isn't he rather young to be a flash??)

grant_gustin_flash_costume_edit_by_jeffr

will we have a glee Flasher lol

Any one seen the Arrrow (2012- now) tv series?

TAQ2LzSd9zU.jpg

remember the old series

John Wesley Shipp Age 35 then 59 now

the-flash-john-wesley-shipp-casting-cw.j

when n where did this happen? one of them is gay.

tumblr_static_coopbastian_kiss.jpg

Edited by hh5

The Flash looks interesting and they seem to be tying it in with Arrow and taking advantage of that show's popularity.  The CW has come up with some interesting programming, with The 100, Reign, Labyrinth, Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, Nikita, Zombies and The Messengers, so we'll see how this works out.  It seems as if they are trying to corner the younger market.  

Gotham vs. Flash , looks like a DC mash on TV

Why cant Fox and CW just kiss and merge universes :P

Here's how I see the trend,

Marvel= great movies and team ups, but so-so TV shows (agents of shield not my favorite). Cartoons sort of suck now as disney products

DC= Great TV shows on CW (maybe Fox, but dont pull a josh whedon on me). Movies are so so with Nolan's Batman being great recentl, but everything else from Man of Steel to Green Lantern sucking) Cartoons are amazing or horrible based on the creator's interpretations, i.e. Teen titans was a kid show that did not take the story seriously (I hate camp), but Young Justice was great

Edited by W_L