Funnies

1st video: Hahaha! dbene sent something very similar way back.

2nd video: poor little kid!! Whoever filmed it should be strung up by his intestines. :angry:

I agree! That's so mean! Good grief I always jump when I see one of those, but to do that to a little kid. :(

Gawd... that was mean ... I turn the sound off so that the other person in the house doesn't hear the sounds that seem to come from this site. I turned them on to hear the video ... and jumped out of my seat.

As far as the second video ... I think the kid is spending too much time playing video games and needed a bit of cardiovascular workout :)

:king: Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog
1st video: Hahaha! dbene sent something very similar way back.

2nd video: poor little kid!! Whoever filmed it should be strung up by his intestines. :angry:

My thought exactly.

And while I am a pretty jumpy person myself I'd gotten one of those in my email a few years ago and sorta half anticipated something similar this time so I didn't freak out.

Edited by AFriendlyFace

1st video: lol, I shoulda known...but *sigh* i fell for it too :P

2nd video: :lmao: ... while that WAS mean to do to that kid, it was pretty damn funny, lol....that kid I think over reacted just a bit...lol

Edited by xander