human-ken-reacts-to-meeting-human-barbie

hh5

where are the gay dolls? (sold in pairs, lol)

Fresh off of GQ's alarming interview with "Human Barbie," Valeria Lukyanova, the magazine's website posted quotes from a brief interview with Human Ken, Justin Jedlica.
maxresdefault.jpg

Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica: Five Things to Know About the Plastic Surgery Enthusiast

1. He is not anatomically matched to Ken.
2. He has spent a whopping $170,000 on plastic surgery. 
3. He is a gay, married man. 
4. He and Real Life Barbie are not a good match.
Valeria-Lukyanova-Barbie-doll.jpg
Edited by hh5
  • Like 1

She disturbingly looks like the Barbie and though I can say she's pretty she's not the woman I want to take to my bed...must be due to the fact I never had a barbie or played house....As for the Ken version, I can say he looks better than Ken :P still not something to play with. 

• Like 1

I can see people wanting to look like celebrities, but to want to look like a child's doll?  Am I missing something?  And if I remember correctly from my daughters having those dolls, Ken had no male parts.  If that's the case, how can he be anatomically linked to Ken?  As the King of Siam might say, is a puzzlement.