Boost Me Up...

So what the new number of posts for the next pic of your pretty face? :P

Hmmm...

I am Thinking...

I am Thinking...

I am Thinking...

I got it... :unsure: You are going to Like it or Not...

Its 989 for this time... and My Comments will also Count... And its already 250+1(My Comment)

Hello EveryOne... I'd like to say that I had written the Poem I promised, which is have to decide about a suitable Title. And the winner SacredLove is from India, like Me, so I'd be writing it in Hindi first. And after some time I'll translate and publish it in English too... :D

Congrats SacredLove, now You got Yourself a poem which is dedicated to You entirely. :lol:

I Hope Everyone will Like it... :)

Edited by The Eminent MGK
  • Like 1

Ok Guys As I Promised I had written and published the POEM for SacredLove... Hope You All will Like it... :)

:wizard: :wizard: Again Congratulations SacredLove :wizard: :wizard:

I loved both versions Emi. Your beautiful words moved me and warmed my heart. Thank you so much to make me feel special. God bless you. Take care:)

Hello Guys, I want to Confess/share a small secret with You all. Actually The Poem I had written for SacredLove is written after I found out who is the 143rd guy and worked a lot for that.

Behind the scene, when I told that I'll right a poem for the 143rd person(when I posted this Forum Entry), I started to write a poem and never get to finish it because of some personal things. And it is also held for too much time to find out who is the Guy. So I forgot about the 1st poem and written another special poem for SacredLove.

And now when I was searching for something I found out the unfinished poem and tried to finish it. So Guys, I was going to publish another Poem SOON... :)