Boost Me Up...

Why are you all ganging up on me suddenly  <_<

Then I Must have to show it all to You in private... ;)

Not in my dreams MGK, you're the one who proposed it to me :P

:rolleyes: So much so that you sneak into the room to watch :P

Well... most of the time you guys are starting in LPW, I just want to know what happen next 0:) 

If I show you a movie and then went to watch it in my room alone, wouldn't you want to know what is happening next?   ^_^

If I show you a movie and then went to watch it in my room alone, wouldn't you want to know what is happening next? ^_^

Now You are confessing that You want and like to watch what we do with each other... :blushing:

I am just kidding Fairy Tail, You can watch all what You want too... And can participate if You Want... :P:lol:

• Like 1

Now You are confessing that You want and like to watch what we do with each other... :blushing:

I am just kidding Fairy Tail, You can watch all what You want too... And can participate if You Want... :P:lol:

Okay, I'll ask it again...don't I have a say in this??

• Like 2

:yes::blushing:

Whow! I think I like you better than Drew now :D  :lol::P

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1

Stop twisting my words and start writing that poem and it should better be good otherwise...you're wise enough.

Now who is talking Kinky!!!??? :P

Oh it's starting to get really interesting ^_^:lol:

See!!! You are Watching... :lol:

Now who is talking Kinky!!!??? :P

See!!! You are Watching... :lol:

That was me being considerate. I was just giving you a heads up that what might not happen if the poem is not good enough.

Well it's a public place :P

I agree with you Clo...have fun.