Boost Me Up...

So guys this means I Owe you guys a Picture, though I had already posted one with My Back (Not that Back Drew :P ) and the sunshine one. But I'll post any way....

Guys though I can't reveal My face in that, But I have a plenty of pictures to post here and share with You. So guys please continue boosting me up so high. :lol: And eventually after some time, some long time, I'll post a picture with My Face. Fairy Tail don't pout here...

And Sacred Love I owe You A poem too, which I'll be posting soon and dedicate it to You...

• Like 2

So guys this means I Owe you guys a Picture, though I had already posted one with My Back (Not that Back Drew :P ) and the sunshine one. But I'll post any way....

Guys though I can't reveal My face in that, But I have a plenty of pictures to post here and share with You. So guys please continue boosting me up so high. :lol: And eventually after some time, some long time, I'll post a picture with My Face. Fairy Tail don't pout here...

And Sacred Love I owe You A poem too, which I'll be posting soon and dedicate it to You...

I'll wait for your picture and the poem:)

Can't wait to see the picture you'll post :D

You know me so well :lol:

Hello Cynus, as we discussed before, finally I can flirt with the Guy. The 143rd. Thank the Devils its not My :devil:Fairy Tail ( :P ) I have to adjust with... :lol:;)

And what if he doesn't want you flirting with him :gikkle::devil::kiss: 

Funny how as the number approached people came :lol: 

And what if he doesn't want you flirting with him :gikkle::devil::kiss:

Funny how as the number approached people came :lol:

Then I have You My Dear Fairy Tail... ;)

Do I have a say in this??

That we Personally going to talk Dear... :)

• Like 1