The first two chapters of Cameron will soon be available for your reading pleasure.

Let me know if you have any problems with the site :D

These first two chapters got me addicted when I :read: them, and I can't wait for more.

-GaryO

I've just read the first two chapters, and am hooked already! After enjoying "Shane" and "Tyler" so much, though, I should have known I would be.

The concept of a "bad boy" who likes to get drunk and sleep around eventually being 'changed' by someone special who comes into his life (as the brief story description says) has always been an idea that has appealed to me, and I'd even tossed around the idea of doing something along those lines in the future ... but I guess that one's going out the window now! lol

Anyway, the characterization so far is very good. Obviously, Cameron has some serious issues, no doubt stemming from "daddy dearest" and the abrupt departure of his mother. Kyle seems like a really, really good friend, although it'll be interesting to see how he and (especially) his dad will deal with Cameron being gay, if/when he comes out (or is forced out). I'm also really looking forward to seeing how things will develop between Cameron and Cole, who I'm assuming is that "special someone."

At any rate, the story is great so far, and I can't wait to read more! :2thumbs:

I read both chapters. If my dad was like Cameron I would move out as fast as possiable. As the characters I'm enjoying all of them, all of them are realistic, Cole character I would like to find about more about him.

As long as he got sex a few times a week he would be happy.

A few times a week!!! :P I'm working on a few times a year. :lmao: I don't even have time for that, what with all the great stories here at GA. I have to blame my sex life, or lack thereof, on someone, ya know? :lol:

Great story, Vance. Nicely edited, too, GaryO. I'm quite curious as to how the police chase scene will play out. We're talking property damage here and no one deserves to get hurt. It's one of my (few) pet peeves with police - they still like to play cowboys and indians. :thumbdown:

I loved the scene between Cameron and Cole. I was hoping Cameron would ask, "Ahhh, so, was I good?"

More, please! :D

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Sheesh...I just loved the first two chapters and can't wait for more...of course they remind me too much of real-life teenage life and far too many of my friends growing up (as well as me).

Dan, Dan, Dan ... how did I know you would say that? lol :P

*Hugz*

These first two chapters got me addicted when I :read: them, and I can't wait for more.

-GaryO

I fifth that sentiment. :2thumbs:

I liked the way the characters and their situation got introduced and pieced together out of Cameron's amnesia-like morning after haze, it made for a gripping introduction. I already feel myself caring about and rooting for Cameron, with all his flaws. The part where he mentions his father's reference to 'my family' was especially moving.

So yeah, color me impressed. Now I've got to go read Shane and Tyler as soon as I've got the time...

Oh, quick note to anyone who is able to fix these kinds of things, the link for the story in the story announcements section has a typo in it...should be gayauthors.org instead of .com... but I figured it out :D

OMG ... people I think he's gonna do it again!

Chapter 3 of Cameron is available for your :read: ing pleasure.

Hold on to your seats cause you're in for a ride.

GaryO

PS: as usual if you have any problems with the site, let me know.

Yay for another chapter already! A nail-biter, but it had moments of humor.

Josh is an interesting character. I actually felt sorry for him towards the end of the chapter and I'm interested to know more about him and why Cameron feels close to him. I know Cameron's not hungover anymore, but he still seems to be walking around in a bit of a daze like he's not really aware of everything that's going on around him.

I think it's Kyle there at the end too, or more likely Kyle's dad (who I've got mixed feelings about).