My Favourite Actors and Actresses are....

Since there is a topic to list your favourite song/performer, I think it is fun as well to list your favourite actors and actresses. You don't need to list one actor or/and one actress. If you have more than one, just list them all here.

Since this topic is created by me, so here is my first contribution.

Actresses: Meryl Streep, Angelina Jolie (I like her and brad pitt's acting in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.)

Actors: Tom Hanks, Josh Hartnett(He is sooo cute and tall :wub: ), Eric Bana (good-looking and tall) :wub: , Brad Pitt (I like his musculine look, having his beard on his face)

I have more than one, respectively. I will list them more later...

I am looking forward to see yours, guys. :2thumbs:

Colin

Edited by Colin

My favorite actress is Jennifer Garner, she is very hot. :P I am gay. :D

My favorite actor would be... egh I really have no idea, I am not much of a tv person. :P

Kurt :D

Hmm I hate trying to choose.

Actress: Well I like Angelina Jolie (Amazing actress and very hot), Jennifer Garner (cute), Jodie Foster (so good with drama), and Meryl Streep (Such a talented actress). I also really like Goldie Hawn (really hot in her day), Nicole Kidman (pretty and a REALLY awesome actress), Diane Keaton (Really talented!), Jennifer Aniston (hot and talented), Sarah-Michelle Gellar (superhot), Halle Berry (super hot) , T

Edited by AFriendlyFace