Imagine Magazine Issue #39 Is Up!

JRvXSXN.jpg?1

https://imagine-magazine.org/

The brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is live! I hope you guys enjoy issue #39! And remember...we are ALWAYS looking for new material! Book/movie/music reviews, articles, LGBT issues, personal stories...TALK to me! Send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and find out how you can be a part of the next Imagine Magazine issue! I'd love to have ya! :)

Now, there will be a short wait on "Shelter" (Chapter 11), because I have either been too exhausted or way too busy to edit it! Like...at ALL! But it will be added to the magazine tomorrow night! That's 100% MY fault, folks!

HUGE thanks to JeffsFort and his team for putting this new issue together, and for all of the other stuff going on behind the scenes right now! As well as for being patient with me while I try to learn the ins and outs of the system myself, with the hopes that I might take some of the weight off of their shoulders when I'm being 'difficult'. LOL!

Now then...go check out the new issue! Lots of good stuff there for you guys to get involved with! Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..