Imagine Magazine #43 Holiday Issue Is Up!

Good evening, fellow Shackers! :) Just wanted to let you guys know that the Holiday issue of Imagine Magazine is now available! So go check it out when you get a chance! Our featured author for the month is Beldro, and you can read the first chapter of his story "The Golden Bridge Chronicle" in this issue! Be sure to let him know what you think when you get a chance!

Brand new chapters are popping up from MrM, Lindon Weztser, The Story Lover, and more! Plus your favorite monthly articles, a new chapter of "Shelter", and a few other Christmas goodies for you guys to enjoy!

Have fun! And thanks for the love and support! You guys are the best! And you're the reason Imagine is doing so well! Numbers don't lie, and we're getting bigger every month! If you guys want to make any submissions, contact me at Comicality@webtv.net and we'll see if we can save you a spot! K?

Take care! And I'll seezya soon! I've got some more gifts coming your way this coming week! You won't want to miss them! The hype is real! XD

Later! 

https://imagine-magazine.org/

z1QlzQr.png?1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..