Imagine Magazine #44! Happy New Year!

8cNwAVY.png?1

It's the 15th, and a brand new issue of the Shack's official monthly magazine is now live and available to you all! XD

The magazine has been doing better and better with every single month! And now that our momentum has been rolling on for a few months now, this is almost starting to get EASY! Hehehe! So expect bigger and better things in the near future! BIG thanks to everyone who contributed to this issue and have been faithful to Imagine for so long! YOU guys are the reason for our success! Thank you!

https://imagine-magazine.org/

This month's issue has updates to your new favorites! 'The Story Lover' is our featured author for the month! So check out the first chapter of his sci-fi epic, "Hearts Across Space", and our one on one interview directly afterward! THANKS for the submission, TSL! :)

Also, this issue has the big finale for MrM's "The Seashell" series! So don't miss it! I have some catching up to do, myself! Yikes!

We also have new chapters from Jules Porter, Ruwen Rouhs, Lindon Weztser, Beldro Mercier, and more! Not to mention my usual healthy contributions of my own! Including the second chapter to the WILDLY popular Daydream Short, "Holiday Rush"! Only one chapter left to go, so stay tuned for more soon!

(Short note...I am working through some continuity issues with the newest chapter of "Shelter" to make sure that I'm keeping things straight in my head. But it should be up later on today or tomorrow! Cool? Gotta make sure that I get this right the first time!)

Anyway...enjoy the newest issue! And all the issues to come before it! And all the issues to come AFTER it! Hehehe! What can I say? Winning ROCKS! 

Seezya soon!

I'm not quite done with you all just yet! ::Giggles::

Love always!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..