Responses...

I've been really moved by your responses here, in email, and some others coming from Nifty. And I wanted to express my feelings tonight concerning you guys who have been through similar situations, or may be going through them now. I think it's important.

There were many times when I wanted to quit. Walk away from 'Comicality' and pretend that I was never here at all. The voice that I've been writing about in this story, in GFD, or in earlier chapters of New Kid...? It's real. It doesn't go away. But I wanted to tell you that it can be beaten. You can maneuver around it once you see it for what it is. 

It's not your fault. It never was.

I've been talked down from a ledge many times over the years, and a few of those times came from Myr himself, right here at GA years ago. He's seen me at my lowest points, and he stepped up to really be there for me on more than a few occasions. Even enlisting others at GA to help out with love and support as well. I won't ever forget that. So thank you for being a friend. ((Hugz))

For all of you who are struggling with voices of your own, I know that it can be difficult a times...but it's not stronger than you are. Love yourselves. And know that it will only make you stronger in the end. K? Don't let it beat you. 

Joy is truth, and truth is absolute. No amount of abuse can take that away from you.

Love always. And this post is for you...

https://www.voy.com/15900/92648.html 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The dissonant voices forever plague me. This is why I write. This is what you taught me to do and now I am better for it. If you ever slip out the back on me my dissoance will only grow louder until I find you again.

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..