Imagine Magazine #45 Has Gone Live!

https://imagine-magazine.org/

CPJ8yzY.png?1

Happy 15th of the month! And also, a belated Happy Valentine's Day greeting, directly from me to you! Whether you're with someone special, or just take some time to love yourself...never stop! Love is the one inexhaustible resource that we have. So give as much of it away as you can while you're here! K?

Anyway, a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is now available for you guys to dive into if you're a fan! We have some goodies waiting for you over there! Also, new additions to your new fave stories! New stuff from MrM, Lindon Westzer, Beldro Mercier, Jules Porter, and The Story Lover! If you guys get a chance, please take a moment to send them a comment to let them know that you're reading! You have no idea how much of an adrenaline shot that is for a writer's inspiration! :)

Also, a special treat this month...our featured author, Juju, has posted the first chapter of his new story, "Duncan: Out Of Exile" in this new issue! Juju is the youngest author we've featured to date. At only 15 years old, I can tell you that he's highly intelligent, articulate, and creative. Not to mention quite 'bold' when he needs to be! Hehehe! So check out his first chapter, and our one-on-one interview about his writing process directly after!

Also, expect your usual collection of articles from me, personally, a brand new chapter of "Shelter", writing tips, fun facts, and a glimpse into the 'Gay Like Me' section on the ComicalityShack Youtube channel...where there is an entire archive of short gay teen films just waiting for you right NOW if you want to check them out!

As always, HUGE thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their work and their time and energy into helping us make, yet ANOTHER, successful issue of Imagine Magazine! It's been over six months now since the reboot, and we're going stronger than ever! So thanks to all of our content creators, and big thanks to Jeff and AC and everyone who helps to put the finished product together and having it look so awesome in time for posting!

((Hugs)) All around! I love you! And I'll seezya you soon! 

Hehehe, keep a close eye on the site this week! Just...ummm...just sayin'. >:P

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..