Imagine Magazine #54 Issue Is Live

tVZFsm4.png?1

https://imagine-magazine.org/

Hello, ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between! :P

Just wanted to send out a quick note to let you guys know that a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is now available for you guys to dive into whenever you get the chance! We've got new chapters of your monthly favorites from our talented authors on the team! New articles, writing tips, and the usual goodies!

Also, something brand new from Jeff P begins this month, the next chapters of "Shelter" and "Give It To Me Straight" are included, and a brand new FIRST for the Shack Out Back! 'Comicality' was invited to his very first podcast! 😮

Crazy, right???

Naturally, my voice has been digitally altered, but you can get the audio as well as some background on the podcast in this month's issue! So enjoy!

If you have any questions or comments, you can send them to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net and I'll get back to you soon!

Stories start on Monday night! I'll seezya then! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..