Chatroom Visit This Saturday! :)

This Saturday, November 7th, At 6 PM EST

a4Lp3gz.jpg

I know that I usually just pop up randomly in the middle of the night like the friggin' Boogey Man most of the time, and I don't get a chance to talk to you guys anywhere near as much as I'd like to! But I'll be hiding away from the rest of the world this coming Saturday night, hehehe! So, if you're around and want to jump into the Hot Tub Chatroom with us for a few giggles, I'll be dropping by for a few hours to party with you guys!

I'm not exactly sure how to send you guys a link to get in, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll post it here! K? It's not complicated or anything. I ust have it saved in my favorites. Which is great for me...not so much for anybody else. :P

So, just letting you know ahead of time! Saturday! 6 PM! Be there, or be circle! (Wait....that doesn't rhyme! Uh, forget it!)

((Hugz))

• Like 1
  • Love 1

SWEET! Thanks HP! 

You know, I used to be better at this! Then came the laptop, and then 100 different browsers, then everybody had to be mobile phone accessible...every time I learn the rules, they change them on me! :) 

I'll be sure to quote this so folks can jump in1 ((Hugz))

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..