Fashion and wearable Accessories

I've recently noticed things about fashion and tastes. Never been that hung up about exterior beauty, color coordination, or the other aesthetic areas in my life, primarily due to the fact that I only have really one eye to view most of it with.

Yet, I've found myself drawn to certain novelties in fashion and accessories as of late. Maybe it's the 60 pounds of weight loss or the severe social isolation of COVID-19, but I am starting to see the appeal of aesthetics like color coordinating earbuds with your shirt :o  Fashion and aesthetics is a personal thing, but it is a fun topic to find consensus on what we think is interesting among all the options out there.

Also, I am planning on getting myself a Murse, the male version of a Purse, because I realize it just doesn't make sense for me to be carrying around my cell phone/wallet/keys/wireless earbuds+case/handheld magnifier/ect either in my hands or make my pockets look like I just robbed an Apple store. That's not only a fashion forward and gender statement, but to be honest, it's just more practical to have a handbag that can easily access all the stuff you need in front of you. I'd like to get people's opinions on what kind of Murse I should get as well.

Anyone interested in discussing fashion or offering ideas on accessories purchases like a Murse for the man that has too much in his pockets.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 2:03 PM, W_L said:

I've recently noticed things about fashion and tastes. Never been that hung up about exterior beauty, color coordination, or the other aesthetic areas in my life, primarily due to the fact that I only have really one eye to view most of it with.

Yet, I've found myself drawn to certain novelties in fashion and accessories as of late. Maybe it's the 60 pounds of weight loss or the severe social isolation of COVID-19, but I am starting to see the appeal of aesthetics like color coordinating earbuds with your shirt :o  Fashion and aesthetics is a personal thing, but it is a fun topic to find consensus on what we think is interesting among all the options out there.

Also, I am planning on getting myself a Murse, the male version of a Purse, because I realize it just doesn't make sense for me to be carrying around my cell phone/wallet/keys/wireless earbuds+case/handheld magnifier/ect either in my hands or make my pockets look like I just robbed an Apple store. That's not only a fashion forward and gender statement, but to be honest, it's just more practical to have a handbag that can easily access all the stuff you need in front of you. I'd like to get people's opinions on what kind of Murse I should get as well.

Anyone interested in discussing fashion or offering ideas on accessories purchases like a Murse for the man that has too much in his pockets.

That is why I wear a fanny pack! I hate purses!

1 hour ago, Sherye said:

That is why I wear a fanny pack! I hate purses!

Fanny pack make sense, but I don't like feeling front/back heavy. It would be nice if there's a more ergonomic design for the fanny pack that distributes the weight more evenly around your waste. If you know of any, I'm all ears.