Chapter text controls not working

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

The chapter text control button for increasing the font has locked and when I try to open a new chapter of a story to read the font is massive and is totally unreadable. I tried tapping on the decrease button but because the increase was highlighted it just continued to increase the font size. How can I  fix this please. 

I'm using a Samsung tablet and just tried my Samsung mobile and had same issue.

Edited by Librent
More info
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
6 hours ago, Librent said:

I'm using a Samsung tablet and just tried my Samsung mobile and had same issue.

I think the text size option gets stored in the cookie and that can sync across mobile devices.  You can clear that just for GA by the following:

On Samsung Tablet in Chrome - Settings -> Site Settings -> Data Stored. (Find Gay Authors)  https://gayauthors.org -> Usage.  Then hit the trash icon. 
You will be logged out.  Then once you log back into the site, you should be back to normal.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Myr said:

I think the text size option gets stored in the cookie and that can sync across mobile devices.  You can clear that just for GA by the following:

On Samsung Tablet in Chrome - Settings -> Site Settings -> Data Stored. (Find Gay Authors)  https://gayauthors.org -> Usage.  Then hit the trash icon. 
You will be logged out.  Then once you log back into the site, you should be back to normal.

Thank you very much Myr it worked perfect in Samsung internet which is the browser I was using at the time and forgot to mention. I will have try and remember how to wipe it next time. 

Thank you 

Li(A very happy reader again)😁😘

• Like 3