Imagine Magazine #72

pMQ7TT0.png?1

https://imagine-magazine.org/

It is with a sad heart that I tell you all that the Imagine Magazine family lost one of its own last week. He was our youngest writer on the site, a bold teenager, and a good friend. :(

Juju, author of "Duncan: Out Of Exile", passed away a few days ago, and he was so close to his 18th birthday. But, I know that he was excited about posting the last few chapters of his stories, and he loved coming to chat to talk to the rest of us when he had a chance, and he was a genuine angel among us all.

We are dedicating this newest issue to his memory...our favorite lil' brother. And I hope you guys will stop by and give his story a read when you can. As well as the interview that I did with him when it first began.

His series was almost finished, and his editor has his final chapters in his possession. So we will definitely be posting them over the next few months to let you guys read it out to the end. He was SO excited about it all. He wouldn't have had it any other way.

That being said, the newest issue is live. We hope you guys will all come and check it out. Everything that you've come to expect from Imagine Magazine will be there. So enjoy. And we'll see you soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..