Magic Man

Com,

I just thought that i would let you know that Magic Man is now my favorite story ever. No other story, traditional book or eBook, has ever touched me in the way this one has, or motivated myself to change in the way this one has.

I just thought I would let you know the effect this story had on me.

I really hope to see it updated, very soon! :-) :D:2thumbs:

((Tight Hugz))

Thanks soooo much, dude! I'm SO glad that you got into the story! When I first posted, I don't think a lot of people embraced the first chapter at all. And I let this story linger for years without really tackling it again until recently. But there have been a few truly understanding voices that love the story, and I hope this summer's second installment will mean just as much.

Thanks bud! Actually, yesterday (June 19th) was the Shack's 8th anniversary! And this post was an incredible gift to celebrate with! :)

• 1 month later...

"and I hope this summer's second installment will mean just as much. "

Well, I guess you will never know how much it means if you don't RELEASE IT!

Can't wait for the next installment! I have checked back EVERYDAY since June 30!

Any date set in stone yet Comet?

Hahaha! My date's are usually set in 'fool's gold', which never does anybody any good. :P But the date I'm HOPING for, if everything goes to plan, will be Mid September, right after Labor Day. So wish me luck on getting it all finished by then. K?

I think you'll like it. Gavin is learning! :)

• 3 months later...

HEY

I never posted here before. I just had to say how much I love Magic Man and felt the need to try and keep the intrest going.

I know that Com needs the space and time to write at his pace, but I bet he he still needs to hear the love. I have read every story on the shack and can honestly say Magic man is still my favorite. That is saying a lot because I truly love them all. Com if you read this you are with out any doubt my favorite author by far, online or on paper. I look forward to the next chapter when ever it may be

:music:

oh if any one wonders about my name...... my dog is Pridepuppy hes my buddy

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..