Can we talk music?

sparkly_skirt

I just had to start this topic because I just found out this little piece of information! Brace yourself people, I'm super excited and I'm hoping to get the same feedback! Bananarama made a comeback! And I know that most of you people out there is asking...who the hell is Bananarama? Well...let me further explain then. They are a female pop band from the 80's who all of a sudden disappeared and now just made a comeback and reinvented themselves. And in my opinion, they got better! Their CD "Drama" is such a dance CD and it's amazing! I just have to say my thanks to my friends at my internship at UMGD who told me this wonderful information! I know, I know...I'm a disappointment to the real Bananarama fans out there. lol. But I am back and loving Bananarama even more! lol. Check them out, www.bananarama.co.uk

I just had to start this topic because I just found out this little piece of information! Brace yourself people, I'm super excited and I'm hoping to get the same feedback! Bananarama made a comeback! And I know that most of you people out there is asking...who the hell is Bananarama? Well...let me further explain then. They are a female pop band from the 80's who all of a sudden disappeared and now just made a comeback and reinvented themselves. And in my opinion, they got better! Their CD "Drama" is such a dance CD and it's amazing! I just have to say my thanks to my friends at my internship at UMGD who told me this wonderful information! I know, I know...I'm a disappointment to the real Bananarama fans out there. lol. But I am back and loving Bananarama even more! lol. Check them out, www.bananarama.co.uk

They were the ones that did "Venus" didn't they?? I know they have a song I really like if it's not that one.

They were the ones that did "Venus" didn't they?? I know they have a song I really like if it's not that one.

I dont think I've ever heard the name Bananarama before now, but I looked in, and ya they did Venus and I really loved Cruel Summer too, they were both in so many movies and tv spots its disgusting. As to thier new work... wasnt too impressed, but I'm sure theres people out there likeing that type o stuff.

I dont think I've ever heard the name Bananarama before now, but I looked in, and ya they did Venus and I really loved Cruel Summer too, they were both in so many movies and tv spots its disgusting. As to thier new work... wasnt too impressed, but I'm sure theres people out there likeing that type o stuff.

Yeah Cruel summer is in my massive MP3 collection. Didn't they use that one in one of the Grand Theft Auto games? I seem to remember it from one of them before my PS2 grew legs and walked out of my house in the middle of the night.

And yeah, They could have just stayed a one hit wonder band. Some gotta learn the hard way though. For some, Being chewed up and spit out once in their life isn't enough.

B)