Imagine Magazine is live!

Howdy folks! I’m sorry if you’ve been feeling neglected the past week and a half! I’ve been around, just busy writing new material for you all to enjoy and have fun with! Hehehe, and I think you’re gonna love it! Big surprises are coming your way, and they’re all dedicated to the folks who have donated to the site recently, and to all of you who have bought some of my ebooks to help me out and support the Shack Out Back website! Thank you sooooo much for your love! And now it’s my turn to give back! Can’t WAIT for you guys to read the new stuff! It’s going to raise a few eyebrows for sure!

A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine just went live! And it’s waiting for you all to dive into it! So have fun! And we’re getting close to our 100th issue! So keep reading, and we can all celebrate together when we hit our first big milestone! Seeya there!

Volume-95-cover

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

Take care! And keep your eyes glued to the site! I’ve got a LOT of prime goodies coming your way! Have fun! :)

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..