Feeling Grateful

On 8/30/2023 at 11:45 AM, Mancunian said:

When you joined GA you didn't just join a website, you joined a community and extended family. Like all families, we do have our disagreements and squabbles, but we are a welcoming, supportive and accepting bunch who are there for each other. Carlos was an important part of the GA family who will be sorely missed, as will others who have also passed away and we try to pay tribute to them by continuing as they would want us to. We are fortunate to have the founder and group of admin that we have, they work hard to keep GA working for all of us. I believe that you have expressed what many of us feel but couldn't put into words and I thank you for that.

What he said!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 months later...

Honestly I haven't been here that long and I'm having a hard time adapting to the forum, but I'm very thankful for it too! After your post it got me thinking and I think I am grateful for many sites. What would I do without wikipedia? Or without youtube? Or for example my favorite site Desiner brands . I'm going to go order some men's outdoor gloves for winter. Love you!

• Like 3
  • Love 1