Billy Chase - 83

Bardeara

Ok I admit it. I'm enjoying this story/journal or what ever you might call it.

I've been lurking in the background talking to Vivian everytime it's posted and I just got to say, well done dude.

This story has really taken on some different directions that I really didn't expect it to so I'm looking forward to see where your going to take it from here.

Billy's going to have to take a chance soon or his whole highschol experance is going to fly by and he's going to be like where did it go. Oh speaking of which I have to wonder at what point in the year it's at. Is there a summer vaction coming? What happened to Christmas break? Are there going to be any Stat holidays for BIlly to enjoy and extra day off?

These are the things I've been wondering LOL. Ok so they aren't really important to the story, but still damn it's all good.

Keep up the great work dude.

OMG! I can't believe you discussed your feelings on 83 before you even told me! :o What is this world coming to? :lmao: Actually, so YAY and I'm glad you posted something hun...

And onto 83...

Holy smokes Com! Thanks for giving me my weekly fix... :wub: Wonderful as always love!

Hugs and kisses,

Vivian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, thanks Bardera! ::Giggles:: You know, it's funny, but Billy does actually live in this strangely 'eternal' school year! Actually, if you look at the earlier chapters of the story, the days actually had dates attached to them. But as I realized that I no longer have ANY idea when spring break, summer break, holidays, school ends, school starts, and I was running out of school year to work with...I took them away and just added days of the week instead. So he's trapped in the twilight zone at the moment, but I'll give him a vacation soon. Hehehe!

Glad you like it! :)