[NickolasJames8] Bodega Bay 10

Hi everyone!

This was a great chapter! I loved the way that Kevin described the peanut and honey sandwich his grandmother brought him; that did sound really awesome!

I also liked the transition from a happy, peaceful day with Justin to a nerve-wracking worrisome evening at home, then back to, what to Kevin seemed like, a happy,

Hi everyone!

This was a great chapter! I loved the way that Kevin described the peanut and honey sandwich his grandmother brought him; that did sound really awesome!

I also liked the transition from a happy, peaceful day with Justin to a nerve-wracking worrisome evening at home, then back to, what to Kevin seemed like, a happy,

Edited by Xiao_Chun

I loved this chapter. I also hated it because of what I am afraid it is going to do to Kevin. I don't know if it is good or bad that his dad showed back up. I thought it was a bit of a dark chapter at least the under tones. Why did it take so long for them to get back, why was grandma so nervous and not telling Kevin everything? I think he is setting the stage for something else bigger. I expect there is another let down to come for Kevin. I think his dad is there only because he has no other place to go. He has never said anything to him more about the allegations his step mom made. I think he is tolerating his son and only there for a roof over his head.

Well as far a knowing you are gay, well I knew long before 11. Not that I acted on it or new what it was, but I did know that I liked looking at the boys more than as if I even did look at the girls. By, 11 I knew and just kept it to my self. We have to also remember that Nick has known since he was 8 or 9 that he was gay. I get that information from "What's the Difference" which is his coming out story. So, I think it is easy to say that at 11, this is not impossible for Kevin.

Well bring on chapter 11!!

David :2thumbs:

• 5 months later...
What on earth happened in Modesto??

Maybe Kevin's dad discovered the truth about what happened to his youngest son and couldn't stay in the same house with his wife? But if he knows the truth, that Kevin did not hurt his stepbrother, then why didn't he tell that to Kevin right away? Why didn't he apologize for not believing his son? Maybe it finally dawned on him what a horrible sin he committed against his son, a sin so horrific that he doesn't even know how to apologize for something like that.

OMG, the suspense is killing me. Great story Nick! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Hugs,

Michael.

MAybe his dad lost his job and the heffer he was with put him out until he finds a new job :music::music: