[NickolasJames8] Bodega Bay 16

• Site Moderator
I felt that something real and long lasting is forming between Kevin and Justin. I feel really good about their relationship. But something bad is about to happen and I can feel it. Kevin can

I have never liked the relationship between Mark and Kevin. :angry: I have said it before, there is a world of difference between 12 going on 13, and 16. There might as well be 20 years difference. I have always felt that Mark was taking advantage of Kevin, he is 16, and mirroring to a 12 year old, that is a very powerful tool. That thought came to mind when Kevin talked about being obedient.

I don't think that Kevin will be able to get comfortable with Mark again, there might be some sex, but something has changed. Kevin sees, or will see Mark, in a not to different light, than Billy. He may not realize it yet, but that might come out the next time he is alone with Mark, or either during or after sex with Mark.

I agree that Kevin and Justin are developing a deeper relationship, they are sharing secrets......deep secrets, which creates a depth to their friendship that could easily transend into a loving, or even a sexual relationship.

I can hope can't I?

When I realized that the conversation in the story was Kevin and Justin, I was releived, I thought "Now that's more like it" :D

I now think that I was wrong about Justin and his brother fooling around with each other.

Good chapter Nick.

Thanks.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech
When I realized that the conversation in the story was Kevin and Justin, I was releived, I thought "Now that's more like it" :D

That's exactly how I felt, relieved. I am hoping that Nick will slowly develop their relationship, building a strong friendship and eventually love.

I love this story!

Hugs,

Michael.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...