[NickolasJames8] Recollections

I sat down and wrote this short story about my vacation this summer the other day. I have no intention of puttting it up on my site because I feel like it falls far below the radar of the level of writing I try to attain, at least plot wise. I could have done more with this, I know, but I didn't for the simple fact that I felt like I was beating a dead horse with the subject matter. What writing this piece did for me was wake me up and help me work on a few of the elemental aspects of writing that I think are important for any story. Well, here it is. If you like it, cool. If not, bummer, dude. :music::music::music:

The flight was packed, much to my dismay. Earlier in the evening, I was panicking about the cross country trip we were about to embark on, but understanding that I had no choice

• Site Moderator

Nick has a way of drawing stories from life. Most of his stories to date, all link to something that has happened in his young life. And it's always interesting to see what he's going to give us next. He also knows how to screw around with our minds. And I think we all know who to blame (credit) for that.

Jan