Thanks Tyrel, BM and those who have sent me e-mails so far. I like hearing feedback and a couple of them have led me to make what our some improvements in some future chapters. Expect to see chapter 9 posted within the next day or so, and Chapter 10 not long after that.

I've finished writing the two hardest chapters of the story so far, Chapters 29 and 30. I'm going to concentrate on getting some more chapters ready for posting the next day or so (a lot of editing and formatting to be done after writing). The story really picks up in pace and adrenaline from here on out, so I hope y'all enjoy that.

One of the things that I hope people will like is that you get to see the characters change, and you get to see Dylan change a lot as the story progresses. More importantly, you also see why and how he changes, what comes from the outside and what from the inside. That's probably why 29 and 30 were so tough to write (and I've already pretty much told you WHERE they take place).

No, I'm not being a tease by mentioning chapters that won't be out for a while yet. They have to be edited a few times, as do most of the chapters I've written them. I type them all out, and then go back and edit them for posting. One of the reasons they're not all coming out in a bunch is that when the writing bug hits me, I just write, I don't edit.

In between the bouts of writing furiously, I go back and edit things, tightening them up a bit, sharpening dialogue or fleshing out descriptions, and making sure things stay somewhat consistent. I've actually done a few re-writes because something wasn't clear enough, or didn't fit with something that I liked in a later chapter. I'm hoping that this makes the story better over all, and more enjoyable for the readers.

It's certainly a lot more work than I've ever put into a story before (and I think that I might try to get published if this works as well as I'm hoping).

Oh well, Enjoy!

The HP stories are still on fanfiction.net. Here's my profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=500051

I'm going to be bringing them over here eventually, and continuing the two stories currently in progress are secondary to continuing Dawn of Tears, but I'm still working on them.

I worked out a lot of writing details in those stories that have been a big boost to me in writing Dawn of Tears.

I'm working on 14 now...should be done editing tonight and off to Myr for posting (which means maybe tomorrow night if you're realy nice to the Myrster).

Of course I'm also majory distracted by these cute Fox boys.

Thanks Reader!

As is becoming more and more obvious, sex is a part of the core of this story and I was very worried that it would become 'too strong' for the story as a whole. It is a part of the story, but no more important (or less) than the rest of the story. I hope I've been able to keep that balanced throughout the story.