Thanks guys!

Chapter 22 is coming up soon. Someone stepped up and volunteered to help with the editing of the story so there will be a little delay before the next chapter gets posted. I think you'll see a higher quality work in return, so it's a good thing.

HEHE I LOVED IT. Hehe I liked how Dylan is becoming more powerful as the story goes. So far he seems to be the most powerful. I think that not even Henry is that powerful. I love it. I love how he gets what he needs to do done and does it. Can't wait for chapter 23.

Thanks for the great chapter

Pyro :-)

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who might be worried, Dawn of Tears Arc 1 has been completed with the chapters now posted. Several chapters of the second arc have been edited and are waiting for me to get my act in gear for posting.

Unfortunately I'm moving over the next week and do not have guaranteed internet access at my new destination. It will likely be a few weeks before I get that access set up, so there will be a delay. As soon as I have internet access secured, I'll be back on board here.

Also, the current email address will no longer work after tonight. I'll post a new e-mail address soon. Thanks!

Dan! You expect is to casually wait!?!?! Aaargh! Write dude, write! :worship: I'm sure there are at least a dozen or more of us that will help you move. Hand me that box and keep writing! :P

Jevic

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

:music:

Oh where, oh where has DK gone?

Oh where, oh where could he be?

Hope your move went well and you'll be rejoying us soon, dude!

We humbly await your return online... :worship:

I'm more than ready for the next installment of ANY of your stories! :2thumbs:

:stupid:   :worship:

Hey Reader - I not sure I resemble that remark...

but given I just started editing Dawn of Tears

then came the sudden move and now having not heard a word that last post

makes me wonder about (in Paul Harvey's words) "...the rest of the story!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If life is passing you by, move to the left lane and accelerate!

Hi all.

I'm here, I'm alive, and Grandma is driving me insane...but then so is Aunt Carol. Both these ladies are not doing too good and I've been spending most of my time getting things here organized.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that there should be new chapters coming soon, as well as some revised chapters from Emoe (who has been doing a great job editing). I've got cable internet hooked up finally, and a new e-mail address that will have to be added to all the old pages and the new ones....

Look for more soon!

Hi Dan!

"Dawn Of Tears" is just great. It had me hooked for days.

I really like it. ;-)

It impresses me, how Dylan develops. There are few storys that have that kind of depth. That and me being an SciFy-Nut makes me likeing this Story so much.

I were looking daily for updates, the last few weeks. Just discovered this thread. So I was worrying you stopped writing on it for a while (Need updates! Pleeeeaaaase! ;-)), but now I know what's going on. Take your time, but I'll be always impatient for new chapters.

I also read "Mists Of Fate", also a good one, and the first Chapter of "Imperalis Tellus" at Dabeagle's site. This one also got me addicted a little, but I read somewhere you don't plan on continuing it in the immediate future.

I should have written some appraising words sooner (via email), unfortunately I'm normally one of the quite mass. Always reading but seldom writing the author how much I liked his story. I know it's stupid...

Go on with your writing, I'm always waiting for more.

Daniel

PS: Excuse any errors or weird phrases. English is a second language to me. I'm trying.

Edited by TheDaniel

Hey bud!

What can I say that hasn't already been said!?!?! Your gift of having the ability to "weave a yarn" is incomprehensible! I knew that when I first read Mists of Fate. How you do it ... kill millions and millions of people ... is beyond me. But you do it with such flare! You will always be amonst my most revered authors ... not writers ... authors! It takes real genius and creativity to write what you write ... and in my book .... that elevates you from writer to AUTHOR!

Hugs to ya dude!

Jevic

• Like 1

Jevic, thank you for your kind words (Reader and BM, thanks for your kind smilies ) :)

I've made a big BOO-BOO on the postings. It's not my editor's fault, or Myr's fault. The blame lies totally with me. The chapter that was posted as Chapter 23 was actually Chapter 24! That's right, you're missing the wrap-up of the Utah story there, my friends.

So, I've fixed the mistake and sent in the revised Chapters 23 and 24 to Myr. When they're posted (hopefully sometime soon), Chapter 23 is the NEW chapter while 24 is the old one that was posted a few days ago. Sorry about the confusion. Expect chapter 25 to be coming out soon, and I have to send in some more to my good Editor!

have fun!