Gratitude

DarkShadow

Thank you Kevin, Kitty, Cjames, Myr, and the rest of you that work behind the scenes of so much work.

I know it took me over 13 hours to read through the anthologies. That you posted a personal review for each 'afriendlyface' was special.

Kitty, that you took the time to put so much work into the design of each anthology so it fit just so... Yes, another thank you.

Many thank to all and of course you Myr. Where would we be if we didn't have a place to land our idle banter.

Take care.

:*) awww thanks you guys!! :wub: And thanks to both of YOU for all the comments that you guys made as well! :great:

Thanks to CJ, Rob, and all the admin and team members! :)

and ESPECIALLY to ALL the wonderful members here at GA! :D It's a really great community and that's due to the combined effors and interaction of everyone! :great:

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Take care,

Kevin

Thank you Kevin, Kitty, Cjames, Myr, and the rest of you that work behind the scenes of so much work.

Hey everybody.

It's now 6 months that I have the pleasure to read the stories and participate at the blogs, the forum and, not to forget, the live chat.

I just want to add my thanks to Myr, Joey, Kitty and to all members of the five key teams. Your work is fantastic and unique.

I used the web from the beginning in the 90's, for my professional work and for fun, but I never found another site as GA. IMO the founders of GA made a huge work in strengthening the gay communitty, sustaining the youngers of us and in the same time giving the opportunity to almost 3'000 people to be together. My only regret is that no such site exist in french speaking areas :( .

My hope is that GA will grow and continue to bring fun (and help) to a lot of us.

Old bob

I'm still working my way through the anthology... but thanks everyone for all your work!

As am I.

But thanks from me as well.

The work that goes on in the background is so often taken for granted. But without all this unpaid/voluntary work, GA would not be what it is. :worship:

Pat yourselves on the back, folks. :hug:

~ Marty ~