It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://dkstories.gayauthors.org/dreams/dreams-24.php

This is a good one! I'll be vauge to to it being newly up (go read it!) but I loved the format and the method DK used of doing some stage-setting (just my opinion).

I think we will be seeing a lot more of Roget!

As for the cause of Garret being interrupted, I think it is the most portentous thing in the chapter. I am reminded very strongly of the beginnings of the Winter War between the Soviet Union and Finland.

Thank you DK and Emoe!!!

Wich means we will not see anymore of him - how sad. :sheep: No... he'll propably pop up in the next chapter... but the big question is will he be another lover to Garret not to mention that redtop Barret - can be a fiery stud eh? B) Mmmm redheads... :wub:

But then out of the gutter.

As for the cause of Garret being interrupted, I think it is the most portentous thing in the chapter. I am reminded very strongly of the beginnings of the Winter War between the Soviet Union and Finland.

Yeah, very propably so. And so will the bishop start his work of undermining the beliefs of the Republic as righteous. Instead accusing the Republic to backstabbing the innocent and peaceloving Empire. :angry::pissed:

Thanks Dan :worship:

Wich means we will not see anymore of him - how sad. :sheep:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose my ability to predict wrongly is becoming widely known! :wacko: :lmao:

Yeah, very propably so. And so will the bishop start his work of undermining the beliefs of the Republic as righteous. Instead accusing the Republic to backstabbing the innocent and peaceloving Empire. :angry::pissed:

I think the Bishop will play a role, certainly. My hunch is that this boarder incident will be used by the Empire to renew their war on the Republic. The Civil War just gives them too great a strategic opportunity to miss, even if they haven't allied with Leonev (though they may well have).

But, I think I know who will come riding to Garret's rescue... Hint: they might be singing "yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Rum!".

Wich means we will not see anymore of him - how sad.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose my ability to predict wrongly is becoming widely known!

CJ strikes again!

But, I think I know who will come riding to Garret's rescue... Hint: they might be singing "yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Rum!".

You've got a real *thing* for Pirates, CJ - aren't you living in the wrong state? I don't recall in my American History classes ever hearing about Pirates of Arizona!

CJ strikes again!

Emoe, this makes me soooo tempted to predict that Florida will still exist tomorrow. :devil::devil::devil:

You've got a real *thing* for Pirates, CJ - aren't you living in the wrong state? I don't recall in my American History classes ever hearing about Pirates of Arizona!

Hmmm, well, you are right, with only one navigable waterway, there wasn't a lot of piracy in Arizona! But, as for being in the wrong state, I also love surfing which is also not an Arizona sport! :lmao:

I'll stick with predicting that the boarder incident is a set-up, the same in nature as the Soviets used to start the Winter War with Finland (yep, they claimed that Finland attacked the Soviet Union).

Is the next chapter entitled "The Return of the Empire?" 0:)0:)0:)0:)

Emoe, this makes me soooo tempted to predict that Florida will still exist tomorrow.

Florida, like California has been sinking for years so you are too late with that prediction.

Is the next chapter entitled "The Return of the Empire?"

God I hope not!