[NickolasJames8] Bodega Bay 19

Awesome job, Nick!!

I really enjoyed this chapter! I felt like it revealed quite a lot about Mark, Steele, Patricia, and George, and of course about Kevin's dad and stepbrother! Some more of the pieces are starting to fall into place and even more questions are being raised! I had no idea that Kevin's dad had a prior connection to Mark and the others! I was totally stunned by all that!

You did a teriffic job of adding depth to Mark's character in this chapter too! On the one hand he's secretly molested Justin and on the other we have Justin's family welcoming him with open arms and telling him how loved he is there! That really shows how complicated everything is and I'm eager to see how Justin's parents and brother react if/when they learn the truth! I'm also eager to see how Kevin's dad reacts if/when he learns about their relationship!

As for the cliffhanger....WOW! I totally didn't see that coming! Here's what I'm thinking is going to happen. I think everyone's going to find out that Kevin (and Justin?) is(/are) gay. I think their parents are mostly going to be okay with it and assume that they're serious about each other/dating. So then when it becomes like "public knowledge" (even though it wasn't true), I think Mark will have no choice but to go along with it to prevent getting himself in trouble. He'll probably like bow out and wish Kevin well with Justin...at least that's what I'm hoping will happen! :boy:

Anyway you did an awesome job with this one, Nick! I can't wait to read the next :D

Have a fantastic day! :)

Kevin

• Site Moderator
As for the cliffhanger....WOW! I totally didn't see that coming! Here's what I'm thinking is going to happen. I think everyone's going to find out that Kevin (and Justin?) is(/are) gay. I think their parents are mostly going to be okay with it and assume that they're serious about each other/dating. So then when it becomes like "public knowledge" (even though it wasn't true), I think Mark will have no choice but to go along with it to prevent getting himself in trouble. He'll probably like bow out and wish Kevin well with Justin...at least that's what I'm hoping will happen! :boy:

Anyway you did an awesome job with this one, Nick! I can't wait to read the next :D Have a fantastic day! :) Kevin

The first thing that came to mind when I read this chapter and came to the end was, ah oh, busted. I think mom is going to be a little freaked out, but she'll settle down quickly. I think Justin's parents will be accepting. Kevin's dad on the other hand, could be a problem. But then again, he could totally surprise us. Nick likes to do that to us, get us going one direction and then change up on us.

I think Mark's and Kevin's days are numbered. Kevin's feelings towards Justin is growing. He's going to find out these feelings are different. I think Kevin will realize he feelings for Mark is lust and not love.

• 3 months later...