Me, Michael, and Music - Ch. 7

I wanna hear you guys' opinions. Would help alot! Thanks for reading :)

Me, Michael and Music - Ch. 7

I'm only sorry I haven't posted a comment on this wonderful story before now. :sheep: I've been trying to read it off and on for a few weeks and finally finished when I saw your chapter announcement. :read: I love it! :worship::2thumbs:

You've done an excellent job weaving the music, the emotions, and the conflict into a well-told story, and that's the point of the exercise isn't it.

This last chapter and its ending have me craving for more, but don't keep us hanging too long. :whistle: I'm sure Michael is heartbroken, but the lug deserves it! He deserves it as much as Jared deserves a relationship with Kangen. I love the way you've developed the characters, just everything about it. I give it at least a 9+ so far. :worship:

Everyone needs to read this. Again, Great Job!

Hugs,

Rick

Was it just me, or was this chapter really short? lol

Anyway, I till liked it. I'm glad things are moving along. Still not sure if kangen has other motives to get with jared...he's really trying hard. but in my mind (*imaginary spoiler ahead!), jared's just vulnerable and just needs affection or something and he ends up 'rebounding' with Kangen. But deep down, jared obviously still loves michael, even though he appears to be pushing him away, it might be some facade or stubborness one can be to avoid inner true feelings or hurt they're not ready to forgive yet. And then michael and jared eventually get together; screwing kangen over. :( Although, I like Kangen...and even though he sings him songs...i'm not attached to him...yet. hehe

*patiently waits for next chapter*

• 3 years later...