[Topher_Lydon] Chrisssssssttttoooooooooppppphhhhheeeeeerrrrrr!

• 1 month later...
Talk to us dude! Please! :(

I am here, sorry been busy with the job, i am a professor of lit which has me run a bit ragged. I also own a restaurant, and am currently building a writing office that is nearly complete. This is part of a plan to free up my time to allow for more consolidated writing.

Though if it counts, I am making a difference in literacy in Cambodia. Which I hope people think is a worthwhile endeavour.

I am here, sorry been busy with the job, i am a professor of lit which has me run a bit ragged. I also own a restaurant, and am currently building a writing office that is nearly complete. This is part of a plan to free up my time to allow for more consolidated writing.

Though if it counts, I am making a difference in literacy in Cambodia. Which I hope people think is a worthwhile endeavour.

Of course it's worthwhile! I don't know how you get everything done as it is. It is nice to hear from you again and I fully understand, but just a quick post now and then for an update would be appreciated I'm sure by all here. We do love your work and I for one am looking forward to your next book when you are able to get it out.

• 3 weeks later...

hey chris ! its lisa, finally finding you after all these months. and finally read all the books and love them. i'm glad to hear you doing so well for yourself ! wanted to ask you things about cambodia for my trip up there *grins*

hope to hear from you soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm

*awaits for the book to come out*

Anyways, for some odd reason i was google-ing the net about your books and came across something on SciFi.com (dont ask why i was doing this, i was really really bored). Anyways, low and behold i found a "Wikipedia" style about your book (Its under SCIFIPEDIA). Overall, the information given is alright

EXCEPT :blink: !!!

The name the wrong Christopher as the author, hehe. They gave the the so called honor to Christopher Synder, who is actually the producer of the audio-version of your book :P

Anyways (Bah, use that word too much), since i have no idea how to change it, I'll just leave it to those that can.

The Falcon Banner-SCIFIPEDIA

-Jules

Hmm

*awaits for the book to come out*

I'm not sure if I'm bending protecol by participating on Chris Lydon's forum announcing his newest, but CPL has a new story (at least, to me) posted on Crvboy. :read: It's called Queen of Ice and four chapters are available. http://www.crvboy.org/. New chapters are generally up on Saturdays.

Hope this helps.

Jack B)