GFD

dagus

• 4 weeks later...
Somehow, I don't think GFD will be finished for another few years.

Are you serious? I highly doubt that GFD will not be finished by the end of 2007. With 'Born of Fire' being the last chapter in the novel Comicality is probably closer to the end than you think. I will say again, I really do think that GFD will be finished and wrapped up by the end of 2007 at the latest.

Infinity

x

Don't get your hopes up, Infinity. While the last installment of Born of Fire may be on its way, I highly doubt that Com will end it there. Even if there is a conclusion, I don't think he's going to walk away from the story that easily. You could be totally right though and I might just be hanging on to the fact that GFD has been with us for so many years now. I remember when he first posted it and thought it would flop. Did you guys know that Com used to post specifically Sci-fi type stories with no gay theme at all before the creation of Comicality? He still won't let me read those stories though. I swear, Com, you're so selfish (read sarcasm). B)

Anyway, it's a good question, but I'm not sure there's an answer for it. Unless you have more concrete plans for us, Mr. Comicality? :worship:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..