[DomLuka] Questions regarding ITFB

• 1 month later...

I havent gotton to the second page. I tend to forget questions rather easily so Im asking afore I forget. Hope no one asked these already.

Dennis is shopping and sees Leo picking out condoms then he sees Lyle and distracts his brother so that Leo can get out of there without catching Lyle's eye. Isnt Leo gunna thank Dennis? Or at least tell Ben so Ben's not so hard on him? (no hidden meaning here)

Is Travis finially gunna accept the job at the club?

The letter Owen was writing up in the club to/about Aiden... is that letter ever gunna reach Aiden, accidently or other wise? I so wish it would...

This might have been said in the story and I'm just to tired to remember but...

How long from the end of TLW to the 1st chapter of ITFB?

I so wonder what Dennis' reaction is gunna be when Travis tells Dennis he love him. Hopefully not other bloody nose.

Travis IS falling for Dennis, right? It sounds that way to me, the way Travis is always questioning why he's sticking with Dennis. Right? Right?!

Dennis is shopping and sees Leo picking out condoms then he sees Lyle and distracts his brother so that Leo can get out of there without catching Lyle's eye. Isnt Leo gunna thank Dennis? Or at least tell Ben so Ben's not so hard on him? (no hidden meaning here)

opps, Dennis saw Ben picking out the condoms. I'm thinking Ben will realize that Dennis 'helped him out' and that it's the beginning of their reconciliation.

Is Travis finially gunna accept the job at the club?

Sounds like he did accept when he picked up the stack of flyers/coupons on his way out.

The letter Owen was writing up in the club to/about Aiden... is that letter ever gunna reach Aiden, accidently or other wise? I so wish it would...

Not only do I want Aiden to get it, I want us to be able to read it too! :2thumbs:

This might have been said in the story and I'm just to tired to remember but...

How long from the end of TLW to the 1st chapter of ITFB?

I'm not sure it was said in the story, but I think Dom might have mentioned it in his blog. I think ITFB is set about 2 years later. Plus, I remember a part in the story where we find out that Kyle is 19 and Nicky is 18. Owen was a Junior in TLW and I believe he's taking classes at the local college. So 1.5 to 2 years sounds about right.

I so wonder what Dennis' reaction is gunna be when Travis tells Dennis he love him. Hopefully not other bloody nose.

Travis IS falling for Dennis, right? It sounds that way to me, the way Travis is always questioning why he's sticking with Dennis. Right? Right?!

Of Course Travis is falling for Dennis :wub: . And Dennis is falling for Travis too.

Edited by NaperVic

I couldnt really remember if it was Ben or Leo and when I originally typed it I had put "Leo/Ben" then I guessed it was Leo and erased all the "/Ben"s. It completely figures I was wrong. *sigh*

Oh, about the whole job thing w/ Travis. I figured he was accepting but he didnt actually say "yes", right? And Owen didnt even ask Travis to do the flyers. Travis just grabbed them off the... printer(?). I figured that was his "yes" but, I am often wrong *points to the above paragraph* and I figured no harm in askin.

Oh, and another question.

Are Owen and Dennis ever gunna finish the table and chairs Owen said they were gunna make? They only did 2 chairs, right?