Congratulations to Cynical Romantic

wildone

• Site Administrator

Congratulations to Cynical Romantic for being the first ever winner of the unofficial NHL Hockey Pool.

After messaging with out astute hockey team picker, she has decided to decline the offer to have a six month membership of Premium Services at GA and chose to have the money totally donated for the continued operation of GA :2thumbs: .

I want to thank her for her act to help keep GA going :worship: .

Please join me in congratulating her.

Steve B)

BTW, as mentioned in the earlier rules for the pool, I had the right to change the rules at any given time :P . I've decided to amend the rules to give Cynical unlimited posts to tease her competition in good spirit, Mark Arbour :D .

Congratulations to Cynical Romantic for being the first ever winner of the unofficial NHL Hockey Pool.

After messaging with out astute hockey team picker, she has decided to decline the offer to have a six month membership of Premium Services at GA and chose to have the money totally donated for the continued operation of GA :2thumbs: .

I want to thank her for her act to help keep GA going :worship: .

Please join me in congratulating her.

Steve B)

BTW, as mentioned in the earlier rules for the pool, I had the right to change the rules at any given time :P . I've decided to amend the rules to give Cynical unlimited posts to tease her competition in good spirit, Mark Arbour :D .

I'd like to add my own congratulations to Cynical Romantic, and also my thanks and congratulations to Wildone for his very generous act. Thank you. :worship:

Thanks, Steve. :)

As for Mark Arbour, I'm inclined to go easy. After all, as an American, the man had a serious handicap. That'll teach him to go up against Canadians in a hockey pool, eh?

However, I do think it's only fair for him to eat a little slice of humble pie. What do you think would be an appropriate gesture? I'm taking votes here...