-
Posts
281 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Joseph OHara
-
This is moving along so very well. @Mark Ponyboy Peters, your writing is very clear and easy to read. You handle the characters beautifully giving them true personalities and realistic reactions to each other's conditions and situations. You are certainly a master of putting a plot together. I have enjoyed the story immensely so far and look forward to its continuation as you post chapter after chapter. Thank you again Mark!
-
Another good chapter @Mark Ponyboy Peters! You were catching what's going on in the movie industry so beautifully. I'm sure it is every bit as hectic as you're making it out to be and you're dealing with individuals so realistically. I hope for the sake of the boys their relationship last the eight weeks necessary. I really think it will. You are doing such a marvelous job writing a good plot that is clearly written and easy to read. Thank you Mark!
-
Well now, you are starting to lead us to some ideas as to what might be happening. I like the fact that Kilian and Jacy are teaming up somewhat. Their psychic skills being somewhat different may combine to lead to better conclusions. Also, I see a good outcome if Killian and Jacy get a little closer to each other. He seems the least intimidating of the three possibilities as a partner for Killian. The other two seemed to have had a desire to run Killian's life for him. @Josh Aterovis, you are doing a great job in developing the plot and, as usual, your writing flows and makes for easy reading. Thank you for your efforts and your regularity in posting chapters.
-
Okay, now another cliff hanger and Killian may be in danger. I hope Friday's chapter comes early in the day. Intrigue is always exciting but it drives up one's anxiety level. I sure don't want to see Killian injured or worse, dead. Let's hope the spirits, with whom he's in touch, can assist in protecting him as well as haunt him. Another good chapter @Josh Aterovis. Thank you for moving the story along for us and providing such interesting entertainment.
-
@Tony S. you have set a high bar for your next story. Your interesting plot, easy style, clarity, emotions, loveable characters, and precision in proofreading present a high standard that all should try and achieve. You have done well and I thank you for your wonderful presentation! Many, many, many thanks!
-
This was certainly a nice advancement for Killian in his job future security. Nothing really exciting about the case but a "housekeeping" chapter like this is always important to the overall plot. Once again @Josh Aterovis, thank you for a very well thought out plot and well written story with nice emotional moments and an interesting cast of characters. You ae a true artist of the written word.
-
PERFECT!! @Mark Ponyboy Peters, THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY. 😀👍
-
Home at last! Now to start rebuilding. some struggles ahead but not insurmountable. Kitt has some real work to get into college and maybe get on the swim team in his old high school to get his well deserved scholarship. Needless to say, there are things that need to come together to complete the reunion. Great chapter with much positive energy. Thank you @Tony S.,as always, for sharing your writing skills and this emotion packed plot.
-
Matt and Kitt have their futures lined up finally. Most important is that their individual futures have come together. A truly perfect love story second to none, Thank you @Tony S. fora wonderful journey through finding one's self for each of the boys. It was so wonderfully handled and so sensitive to their needs. Can't wait to see their Thanksgiving reunion. This is a wonderful story that did not need page after page of sex to tell. Your effort to put an interesting plot together and characters worth knowing is greatly appreciated. Thank you again! 😀
-
Their two paths merged together finally! Now it's time for them push forward and travel at full speed to get back together. Thank you @Tony S. for not disappointing us. This is a beautiful story with the biggest hurdle finally being achieved. Two deserving and wonderful boys who are madly in love finally have a chance to be together and start their future lives. Well done @Tony S. Thank you.
-
No major clues with regard to the plot. I'm sure this might weave into something eventually but it's beyond my insight at the moment. Sorry to see Adam's life is so screwed up at the moment but maybe resolution is to come about if Tad will move. I have missed Seth so it was nice to see him again. He wasn't very forthcoming though. At least the plot is moving forward, although not as quickly in this chapter as some. The writing is still well done and well proofread and for that I am thankful after reading so many other authors who are not as fastidious as you, @Josh Aterovis. It's going to be a long weekend without any further updates so I'm looking forward to Monday's chapter. Thank you for your hard work and your ingenious plots. Most entertaining versus the many writers that just seem to think page after page of sex is a plot.
-
In spite of the earlier turmoil in Charlie's life that was a very comforting chapter. I know this relationship came about through some terrible abuse from Charlie's mother but it looks like we're into the happier parts of life, in spite of the divorce. Once in a while it's nice to see something turn out correctly. Children are important in our lives and if their lives are good it means it will pass on to their children as well, as obviously Charlie's Father was able to do for him. Thank you @Mark Ponyboy Peters .
-
Most of their hurdles are conquered now or weakening to the point of falling down. They just need to get off 'GO' and return to each other. Great work @Tony S.! I sure hope you are conjuring up a great plot for your next story. LOL This one is going to be hard to top so you have a challenge ahead of you. Thanks again.
- 11 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Matt’s Morning After the Game
Joseph OHara commented on Tony S.'s story chapter in Matt’s Morning After the Game
I think I really can see hope now. I believe their love is slowly but surely pulling them back together again. Another wonderful chapter. Thank you again @Tony S. for such a beautiful and emotional tale of two young boys in love . -
The plot thickens! The suspense is growing and the possibilities seem nowhere in sight. @Josh Aterovis, you are doing an excellent job with this story. I am on the edge of my chair waiting for Friday's edition. Thank you so much for sharing.
-
An Unexpected Confrontation
Joseph OHara commented on Tony S.'s story chapter in An Unexpected Confrontation
Now, the answer we needed is right around the corner. Kitt can almost see his path home. Seeing his Dad and hearing him just might have broken the dam and he is ready (almost) to flow back home, The power of the boys' love has been the catalyst to making things right with his world. I look forward to seeing the boys go to university together (maybe Kitt swimming again). Thank you so much for your well written and meaningful tale. -
Thank the heavens that the boys finally got together and. are both talking and planning. Now that Kitt can picture his future, he can begin to put his life back together. @Tony S., your depiction of true love is so sincere and deep, You are so talented in your ability to bring out the deepest human emotions and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful story.
-
Oh Man!! What a cliffhanger! This is really getting exciting now. The plot is really gearing up and I am on the edge of my chair waiting to see what happens next. You weave the most exciting story lines, @Josh Aterovis. Keep them coming as fast as possible so I can get some sleep at nights. 😁 Thank you so much for the entertainment and the work you put into the plot lines as well as the precision with which you weave the elements together and proofread. This is really a great story!
-
Great reunion! Finally back together. Now we just need to get Kitt his GED quickly and settle him back in town. Wonder if he is time to get a final year on the swum team? Maybe a scholarship? Wonderful chapter @Tony S. ! Thank you.
-
Ah, this is coming right along. Interesting setup regardless where it ultimately goes. Great quality writing and presentation. It is well thought out and well proofread which make for enjoyable reading. Thank you @Mark Ponyboy Peters for gracing us with another of your stories.
-
BEAUTIFUL!!! Such an in depth description of love, a deep undying love. Your words and imagery are so powerful. Your writing is second to none. I am anxious to see this story play out. I'm sure each of us who are reading it has an idea where we think it will go but I am sure your writing will bring it somewhere that exceeds any of our expectations. Thank you for this beautiful beginning, We all look forward to seeing more. Thank you Nuno!
-
Steps Forward, Shadows Behind
Joseph OHara commented on Tony S.'s story chapter in Steps Forward, Shadows Behind
I think we're getting someplace. I truly feel the boys will be together very soon. This has been a wonderful, an emotional, and very stressful story at times but I am so pleased we have been blessed with-it. Thank you @Tony S. for allowing us to read it. You have been a blessing to us all! Now bring them back together and all will be right with the world. ☺️ You are an excellent writer and so good with the plots. Thank you again!- 18 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
A great foundation to a story that could go anywhere. I can hardly wait to see where that is. Thank you for starting a third piece to your collection.
-
What a fantastic character study! This is a love story that is unequaled In history! What you have done @Nuno R.F.C. Rendeiro is just amazing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am forever in your debt for being allowed to read this marvelous story. Just looked I see you have started a third. Thank you,
-
It is nice to see the compatibility increasing between Killian and Jacy. I and, I am sure, Killian were getting a little tired of the manipulation by both Micah and Asher. Jacy appears to be more of an open book and probably more Killian's style if he'd stop to think about it. Killian doesn't require intrigue in his love life as he gets plenty of it in his profession. As far as the storyline, it looks like they may have a lead that could take them someplace. Time will tell. @Josh Aterovis, you are doing an excellent job with the story as well as the quality of the presentation (i.e. proofreading, etc.). Thanks again, especially now that the plot line is ramping up again.
