-
Posts
4,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
Damn I love CAP..... doesn't this make Travis the brother AND uncle of Tay & Big?
- 38 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
-
Nailed it. Grandpa Buck is a lecherous old fuck, and a lecherous fuck is he. Well done Mark.
- 38 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
Chapter 81: Final Chapter
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Chapter 81: Final Chapter
Trust me.......- 57 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Chapter 81: Final Chapter
PrivateTim commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in Chapter 81: Final Chapter
Quit fooling around with the sailor boy and get back to Will & Travis!- 57 comments
-
- 27
-
-
-
-
Technically akascrubber since I hadn't actually the chapter yet. Which reminds me of a poem..... Grandpa Buck was a lecherous old fuck......
- 25 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
I could have been first...
- 25 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Yeah, I don't mind if Arbour has an early release as long as I am having a good time 🫢😉
-
Is today the day?
-
I'm still holding onto the notion that Jake's father is his grandfather and Jake is his brother........
-
I understand in the world of 2023 we'd all understand that what happened to Jake was rape in no uncertain terms, but in the world of 1985 I doubt few would see it that way; especially for a cabana boy at a swanky Scottsdale resort. The story sounded like the start of a Letters to Penthouse letter, "It was the summer of '85 and I was a cabana boy when these three... no six, hot chicks came up to me." I had a somewhat similar experience when I was 17 and had sex with one of my best friends mother. She was a raging alcoholic and once when I went over to his house, he was gone and she was dressed in only panties and a shirt when she opened the door. I would have left, but she insisted I come in and much like Jake, before I knew what was happening, I was flat on my back and she riding me like a wild bronc. Was it rape? In a 2023, #metoo context, sure, but in 1994 context, it was confusing, enjoyable, then confusing again. But it didn't send into a tailspin, I just chalked it up to my learning curve. Great twist though, thanks Mark and team for cranking out on a schedule.
- 24 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
First again! (now I'll go back and read the chapter)
- 24 comments
-
- 12
-
-
I imagined it more like the Andy Granatelli estate in Montecito, only one story. Sotto il Monte, Montecito, CA 93108 | Sotheby’s International Realty Inc. (dustybakergroup.com)
-
It seems pretty much every gay man in this story of a certain age has had sex with Miranda. Meh, with a hand gun the guy would have had no chance. But what is this, a 1950's TV Western? The Lone Ranger shoots the gun out of the bad guy's hand? I'd also assume in a house the size of Escorial, there would be multiple safe rooms. Then there is this, "then dragged him all through the main floor and the second floor". I guess I don't remember previous descriptions of Escorial. I knew it had a sub level, but I'd always thought it was a California Rancho Mission Revival, one story. Thanks for the early release (not the first time you've heard that, I am sure, 🤣) and seriously thank you for all this hard work and effort.
-
Watanabe's gambling losses have long been a matter of speculation, but by most accounts people have grossly exaggerated the losses to make the story more interesting. Even with that he is a one off.
-
Creepy, creepy, creepy. This book would have been over two months ago if Travis had just asked Stef for help in hiding for a month. Then we could be onto Book 18 of CAP, The Nap Year, where Riley and Madison are the narrators.
-
Frankly, I'd rather be blown up......
-
It would be virtually impossible to spend $250,000,000 on drugs, even gambling. You'd be dead before you went through million. Assets of $250m, at minimum, would generate over $800,000 a month. Eh, I went to Berkeley, a similar size to UCLA. Unless it was friends in my major, I never saw my friends from back home randomly; maybe once a year at best. Maybe they'd bump into each other at Jerry's Deli, but I see Travis as more of a Nate & Al's guy. Naw, Zach runs in the football crowd. Even dating Taylor Buck, if he still does, she'd run more in his crowd at football parties than in the Malibu/Brentwood set. Travis would be a freshman in Fine Arts, Zach a junior in Communications. They'd be on entirely different parts of campus and I don't see Zach in any of the libraries. You betcha. There'd be no place to hide.
-
UCLA has over 30,000 undergrads. The odds of them seeing each other is remote.
-
Slightly creepy Scott Slater? Lark creeps out Jack Skellington.
-
CalArts is a 4 year arts university founded by Walt Disney and several other people. I can't see Travis in Santa Clarita vs NYC, Boston or LA.
-
I thought we'd established that Travis didn't really care about Buck Industries as Buck Industries? If he got control he was going to sell off the oil & gas and only going to retain a few of the land holdings and let Caruthers & Schluter run his assets. He'd be better off just to buy the properties he wants. I hope he goes to NYU, UCLA, BU or USC. He will be far ahead of the game getting a college degree and learning the craft from professionals rather than knocking around Hollywood in minor roles. We must be getting close to the end of the story and lots to resolve. If anything happens to Travis.... a certain author is going to have to enter witness protection and get a Lark Makeover. 🤣🤣🤣
- 40 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
“We should probably grab some food when we land,” Bongo said. I laughed when everyone, especially the guys, nodded in agreement. We’d had munchies on the plane, but they weren’t substantial enough to count as a meal. A six - eight hour flight.... I'd figure Stef would have a cabin crew of at least three for this many guests and at least one would be a chef/cook. I'd expect one full meal with plenty of substantial snacks.
-
I think you'd find a lot of the male hustlers do it out of necessity, not really a free choice. I agree most male hustlers in the Western world aren't trafficked, but boy hustlers and boys trafficked is a huge problem in many countries. But I'd put a hustler in a different category than promiscuous.
-
I've reread the entire CAP Series now, including 9-11 and The Gap Year, which I read just 6 months ago or so. This time through, this line struck me: “It feels weird and exciting,” I said. “It feels weird because you and Casey are suggesting that there are really no rules I have to follow. I am curious which rules Will has been following? He's has had sex with close to 60 guys, maybe more, drinks like a fish, has a fake ID to get into adult clubs, has tried every known drug, is rude to adults, contrary to cultural norms. He pretty much says what ever he wants to say, fucks who he wants to fuck and ingests what ever he wants to ingest.
