Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. I thought fuck was the loss of innocence.
  2. Paint fumes from the aquarium ...
  3. Oh well then ... at least the bottom part seems right.
  4. Uhm, no. I'm god. I know this because "Oh god!" is often people's response when they turn and find me standing there.
  5. I should greatly like to chastise you for your foolishness but will be content with the fact you're still here to chastise. Sometimes you make me cry ...
  6. And so you are. Maybe next time you fall ill don't wait until Drew shows up to collect your soul before seeking medical care.
  7. I trust you're attending to your recovery.
  8. Perhaps she was being kind and allowing you to retain a bit more of your youth. However since you had to quibble let's say you're 30.91666 and aging.
  9. Your just jealous because we don't give you beefcake for your birthday. Which, by the way will be soon upon us.
  10. Happy Birthday Clo! Here's a little beefcake to celebrate.
  11. I don't think you're his muse. Though you might look really cute in a short toga.
  12. If there's a peanut inside then that is not a plain M&M.
  13. Plain or Peanut? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*.
×
×
  • Create New...