Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,530
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. a furry ... little ... hobbit butt ... twerking ... augggggghhhhhh.
  2. I don't have a problem with him being your boi ...
  3. Welllllll, he could be Spikey's "boi".
  4. I thought as God and Emperor you knew all and see all ... Which leads to concerns about you being a perv that watches folks nocturnal activities.
  5. Oh, that'll stir a reaction.
  6. And in his fantasy, ... er, uhm ... I mean, his opinion he thinks it was, good, bad or meh.
  7. Again! You'd think by now he'd give it up and move on.
  8. Hhheeelllllllllooooooo ... anybody here?
  9. In my experience sinus infections seem to take a very long time to ckear.
  10. This chapter brought happy tears.
  11. Why am I not surprised he's noisy bottom.
  12. My grandma always said "You have to keep an eye on the boy when he gets quiet, means he's plotting mischief".
  13. Of course not your own fantasies are the reflection of your perversion.
  14. So Clo, have your kids joined the student riots?
×
×
  • Create New...