Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. Part 5: A Car Ride, a Wooden Boats Bridge and One Wish After that Sunday, a comfortable routine began in their small household. Shin made breakfast early in the morning, which certainly brought Min out of his bedroom earlier than before. Miki finally got to see Min in his high school uniform. A white shirt, with the school’s logo, dark trousers and a blazer. His tie in a very untidy knot. Shin scowled at it every time Miki sat at the table. Watching them bicker was a fantastic experience.
  2. “I knew the first time we met, You’d be kinda hard to forget…” Chapter One: When it Started Thinking back now, that man’s effect on a dry heart that had never known love must have started at the beginning. His deep voice…his dark gaze...Miki couldn’t stop the smile at the thought of that stupid list of chores stuck on the fridge. Goodness, even the man’s grouchy attitude must have had an effect on his poor untouched heart. He doubted he ever had a chance to escape this complete entangle
  3. Miki falls in Love with Shin, and for one year they are happy. Until Miki has to return home...
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Chapter 8 Nights were the hardest, especially the ones he was not busy. Raphael kept to his office in the basement to avoid Hyun and his damnable innocence. He thought about Hyun’s kiss, and wished he could indulge in the absolute decadence that was kissing Hyun. The wish stopped there though. Hyun was someone who now held power over him. A liability who understood what would hurt him. Showing him Talin and Dimitri hadn’t been his plan, but now that it had ended that way, getting Hyun out
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thank you Ang3l, so happy to know this. I will work on updating it often.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Thanks M.P. for always reading this story. It means a lot to me.
  7. Nine “Have you found Midori?” Namik’s sharp gaze rested on his steward. “I want him here.” “My lord, General Midori was last spotted on the borders of Earith fighting against our forces,” Rocke said. “All attempts to reach him have failed.” “You mean his inner circle has killed your messengers,” Namik said, his tone amused. “Looks like I trained him well. However, I must have left out vital lessons for him to defy me this way. No matter, once we have taken the palace and Prin
  8. Chapter 8 Telia caught her first glimpse of the Princess Naria mid battle. Skirts blazing red, a pair of swords in hand, the Princess fought hard, cutting down the enemy with every move. There was no wasted motion, only efficient sweeps of her blades. Her heart squeezed tight, instinct driving her closer until they fought as a team. When Namik’s men started a retreat, the Prince redirected the army to stop the fleeing troops. In one bloody evening, they wiped out the rebel forces that had
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Daddy Dearest seems to always be the looming man in my characters' lives....need to see if I can make that more diverse...hehehe... Even I want a Himura.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Lucian will put up a hell of a fight before that...thanks Onim.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I love the kiss too...so much fun writing that!! Thank you Puppi
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Thank you Count!
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Thanks Onim!! Go Rafa! lolz.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Chapter 7 ‘Gabriel doesn’t understand what we need,” Raphael complained. “He’s chosen to live a quiet life. How can he know why an alliance with Petrov is important?” “Your father has also declined the Petrov alliance,” Himura said. “Yes, because Gabriel said no,” Raphael cursed under his breath. “Our father listens to him. Everyone knows Gabriel is the voice of reason. If he hadn’t butted in, we would be in business.” “There’s no use getting angry over this. You can work around it.” H
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Chapter 6 Hyun nursed his mug of coffee, his gaze fixed on Raphael who stood leaning against the counter in the kitchen. Dimitri sat next to him, sipping his coffee in lazy motions. Mina touched his left elbow, and he turned to give her a reassuring smile, though his anxiety levels were climbing. Talin and Raphael were at a standoff. Talin picked an orange from a bowl on the kitchen table and dropped it at Raphael’s feet. “Pick it up,” Talin challenged. “If you’re so well, pick up the ora
  16. lilansui

    Shield

    Just my luck, I seem to have used up my quota of likes just as I finished reading this chapter. Will come back again to like it. I love a new story, and yours has captured me, so I can't wait to read what happens next. Write faster!! Great Start!
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Chapter 5 ‘Find out what’s important to you, Rafa.’ ‘You’re important to me.’ Raphael smiled at Gabriel. ‘You and Talin, I’m happy when I see you two laughing and you include me…what more can I ask for?’ ‘It’s not enough.’ Gabriel caressed his jaw with his thumb. ‘I want you laughing with your beloved too. I will be glad when it is you who includes me in your happiness. Think about it, Rafa, for me. Now…wake up.’ Raphael blinked, sitting up with a soft sigh when he realized he was dream
  18. Happy Birthday to You!!! I hope it is a wonderful, full of great memories, kind of Day!!
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    Thanks Jeff! Sorry, I realized later that Jae and Jaesun would end up being a bit confusing...thank you for bearing with it.. I am so glad you kept on reading. It means a lot to me. Cheers, Sui.
  20. 11 - You I Love, More, Forever Together On the day Rebellion’s album launched, Jae stood leaning on the wall in the main conference room at Jade Entertainment. The PR team was busy arranging the room for the first press conference. Jae studied the ring on his right hand, thinking about Dan’s plan for their future. His heart had felt settled listening to Dan talk about their future. Like finding a place you belonged. “Why are you grinning at a ring on your finger?” Junghee came to lean on t
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Yep, though he has a long way to go to convince Hyun to like him back... Thanks Puppi
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thanks Meg! I fixed that, I can just imagine the surprise....lolz I think I'm a tad obsessed with Lucian, he is a very interesting villain to me. So he tends to pop up... I'm glad you're enjoying the story.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you, Jim! I'll keep writing faster.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you so much! Hyun is going through a lot, but at the same time Raphael might need him to see a future at all...so, you're right it's never simple. Thank you for always reading.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you Onim, that means the world to me.
×
×
  • Create New...