Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Chapter One Hong Kong SarEr watched the ball sail into the basket with a smile. It bounced to the tarmac and on to the grass. His best friend raised his arms up in victory. “Ten to five, I win again,” Zun Lee announced. SarEr made a face as he picked the ball and threw it back to Zun. “It doesn’t matter.” SarEr wiped sweat of his forehead with his arm. “Oh yes it does.” Zun clutched the ball against his hip, swiping his free hand over his forehead to stop the sweat dripping into his eye
  2. lilansui

    Bovian Image

    SarEr was born into a life of privilege, but when his mother was murdered, it turned into a gilded cage. Living through death threats, kidnap attempts and a paranoid Father's protection, SarEr finds that the only place to be happy is with his best friend, Zun. Until the day Zun's sister is murdered, and he is forced to make a choice that includes leaving his life as he knew it.
  3. I'm a total manga follower, and yes I do read yaoi. Someone suggested princess princess, it was alright but not great. I'll check out Sukisho now.
  4. I love anime and i've been stuck on two yaoi animes, Gravitation and Loveless. I'm looking for new ones to watch. Any suggestions?
  5. Josh Ellis from gossip girl
×
×
  • Create New...