-
Posts
2,920 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by lilansui
-
15 “Are we going to talk ex-boyfriends now?” Dimitri asked his gaze on the hole on the window glass. The office door opened, and Dimitri shifted, placing Talin behind him and their visitor. He pointed Lucian’s gun at the scarred man standing at the door. “That’s Himura,” Talin said, touching Dimitri’s right shoulder. “He’s with me.” “With you?” Dimitri asked. “Yes.” Talin squeezed his shoulder. “Himura, who is out there?” “Three men in suits, Russians,” Himura said not moving from the
- 4 comments
-
- 38
-
-
-
Happy Birthday Cannd!!! :wizard:
-
haha...you're right about transport, the cost is mad..lolz. Yeah, this story is a fast one, not lingering at all. I'm glad you enjoy it. Kazu and Hyde, a little satire for someone I know. ^^
-
Thank you so much. I hope to keep your interest to the end.
-
Hi, thank you so much for loving this story. I'll work harder.
-
Chapter 6 Kazuma woke up the next morning to find Hideki snuggled against his side, much like a kitten. He rarely allowed himself the luxury of sleeping next to someone in bed. The baggage was too heavy to bother with, so his lovers left in the middle of the night, or in the morning with minimal conversation. Kazuma couldn’t remember the last time he had slept beside a man he was attracted to without it going all the way. Hideki certainly broke all his barriers. Sweeping his fingers throug
- 2 comments
-
- 20
-
-
-
Decided to go for a certain wedding, dressed in red. I figure supporting is better than sulking at home like a little child. This is the point where I discover that I'm a tad masochistic. I had lunch with one of my friends the other day, and we got to talking about how it gets harder to make friends as we grow older. I'm thirty-one right now, and it seems the same circle of four friends I have is the same one I've had forever. In fact, the circle dwindles at times, there are times when I'm closer to one friend more than the others, other times we're all stuck together, but it never goes beyond these four. So when one of them has suddenly become a source of stress, (see previous post on unrequited love) I feel like I'm losing a vital part of my life. Hence the decision to go to the wedding I wish wasn't happening. I'll smile and laugh and dance...like a fool. What does that mean exactly? My friend says I might get lucky....find my soulmate at the wedding party later. I guess I gotta cast the net wide again. Cheers, to all y'all. Writing takes a break this weekend as I sort through this mess. Sui
-
I'm so sorry.... so sorry...
-
Vlad is creepy...she gives me the shivers too. Thanks for reading Puppilull
-
Dimitri has an agenda...one that might shock everyone...though the secrets seem to be all out now. Perhaps it has become about seeing this through and playing the cards under his sleeve without reasonable proof would have led to a more disturbing scene. Vlad is kind of cray cray...However, Talin's stronger side is coming out now, and Dimi might have a partner to help him out of this mess soon...
-
I hope I bring hope in the coming chapters now... A silver lining at the end is coming...
-
Raphael does need a smack, he's too much. Thanks for reading!
-
Hehehe.....the cliff hanger was intentional,lolz...
-
Reading this now, I think Raphael is one of those characters that sort of jumps out and goes like, notice me, I'm here, what do you think I'll do next...lolz. Thank you, has me thinking...mmmm...
-
I think Talin was in a bit of haze during this whole chapter, an explosion of the bad coming at him on all sides, he just focused on Raphael. Lucian's moment is coming soon, he has a role to play, I've been toying with him lately, and I think he'll play a vital role soon. Thank you for always letting me read your surprise, your outrage, and excitement Cannd. It's really something. Sui.
-
That's true, Talin did lose his mind there, and I'm so glad that came out for you. Dimitri is the calm in the storm. Thank you for this...
-
14 Revenge was a futile goal. One that ended in disappointment and more pain, Talin thought. He’d loved Gabriel as a husband should: as a lover, and as a friend. He’d thought he knew everything about Gabriel. Every single secret, his nature, his heart…Talin closed his eyes. He loved Raphael too, like he would his own brother, because Raphael was Gabriel’s twin. How could it be possible not to know everything about the people he’d loved all his life? How could it be possible? They’d hid
- 7 comments
-
- 37
-
-
-
-
Chapter 5 The impact of the car hitting a tree was deafening and abrupt. Hideki was glad for the seatbelt, but it tightened to the point of pain. “Unlock your seatbelt,” Kazuma ordered from the front seat. Hideki’s fingers fumbled on the push button on the seatbelt. He couldn’t get it to work. Kazuma was suddenly in the back seat, sweeping his hands away. Kazuma snapped the seatbelt open. “We need to go into the trees,” Kazuma said. Hideki’s gaze returned to the driver who was slumped o
- 4 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
Thanks Valkyrie
-
There are days, and there are days: Today has been a hard one. I spend ninety percent of my time working, the other ten percent, is for doing those things that make me happy. A few months ago, I met this guy, and you know how you just click with someone at first meet....that sounds corny...but yes, it happens. There are those people you meet and you just get each other right off. He made it easy to bring down the ninety percent to fifty of work and just spending time out in the air, enjoying life. As karma would have it, this have-fun-with-life man has a girlfriend. Has been seeing her for months on end, before we ever met. That was hard to discover. There was a short phase of wishing that I had it in me to become the evil witch who would do all that was possible to break them up. Sadly, I don't have it in me, so I've been uber nice to this lady. Anyway, today I discover they're getting married, and I might have screamed and cried inside, while I wished them well. It's now back to the ninety percent of work, perhaps even ninety-five percent. Yeah, the day has been a grinder. Sharing today, because, well...this just needs sharing and a bottle of Merlot.
-
Chapter 4 Dan studied the picture on the entertainment magazine on his lap. Jae looked handsome, his hair falling around him even as he smiled at the unknown woman in his arms. The stab of jealousy that swept through him was unexpected. He hadn’t felt jealous with Jae since their days on the first tour in the States. A lifetime ago, he thought. Placing the magazine on the seat beside him, Dan let a sigh escape. He’d always known loving Jae wasn’t going to be easy, but days like today….see
- 6 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
13 Talin drove to Raphael’s too fast. The fear that had crippled him before now raged inside him. It fanned a deep raging fire, one that wanted truth, if nothing else. Gabriel was dead. He couldn’t change that. However, he mourned the loss of his sweet Gabriel who’d done so much for him. If he was to die, then he wanted the truth for why he’d had to watch Gabriel bleed out to death. Talin gripped the steering wheel tight. He stared at his hands wondering how far Vlad’s poison had gone.
- 7 comments
-
- 40
-
-
-
-
Chapter 4 Friday morning, Hideki sat at the dining table waiting. He sipped his coffee, swiftly sorting through his email. He answered queries, marked business opportunities, and discarded unnecessary information. All through that, his gaze constantly returned to the door…waiting. “Who are you looking for?” Haru asked. “Hmm…” Hideki glanced at Haru. “Eat your breakfast, Haru. Aoki won’t be pleased if you leave a full plate.” Haru picked up his fork and ate a piece of his omelet. Hideki
- 2 comments
-
- 21
-
-
-
-
-
12 Talin met Raphael’s gaze, wanting to rip him in two. If he’d done anything…anything at all to lead to Gabriel’s death, he was going to kill him. “What did you do?” Talin demanded. “Not here,” Raphael said his gaze pleading. Talin, aware Vlad was watching them with a triumphant gaze, swallowed back his rage and settled in his seat, but not without a warning glance at Raphael. He was going to find out what Raphael had done. Raphael sighed and looked to Vlad. “That’s cheap, Vlad.” “You
- 10 comments
-
- 38
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 3 Fire ignited deep inside him. Hideki could barely think past the feel of Kazuma’s lips against his. He opened his mouth to protest, but Kazuma slid his tongue in, dragging him through burning sensation. He sucked on Kazuma’s tongue, needing more, wanting more…how could the man taste so good? Kazuma tugged him closer, wrapping his arm around Hideki’s waist, pulling Hideki’s naked chest against his. Strong fingers sank into Hideki’s hair, holding him still as the kiss continued unt
- 5 comments
-
- 18
-
-
