Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Inquiring minds might have to wait...hmm...maybe a week, i'll see. Thanks Lisa for the review.
  2. Two Adrian met them at the airport. Alexi drank in the sight of him like a starved animal. Adrian stood out in the small waiting crowd. He was handsome as always in black boots, long legs encased in sexy fit dark denim, and those broad shoulders looked inviting in a fitting black blazer. Adrian’s full smile showed off perfect teeth. Alexi met his deep green eyes and a fraction of the world righted itself. “It looks like he’s taken up art,” Lily noted beside him. Her comment brought atten
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    That's a really nice compliment. I hope you keep reading on.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    The bald headed man is all seeing, hehe. Thanks for reading through Conner. I'm glad you loved the ending.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    I thought you might catch that arrival's thing. Thanks Stephen, for reading to the end. You're awesome too.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 22

    Thanks Conner, you made my day. It all ends in Chapter 23, thank you again for reading, hope you like the ending.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Chapter 23 The traffic was a nightmare. Cole found himself wishing for Ahmon’s mad driving skills when the forty-minute mark he’d given Savan passed and he still had about halfway to go. One speeding ticket and an angry series of honks for cutting people off in traffic, he finally made it to the bloody airport. It was already seven o’clock in the evening. It seemed as though the entire nation was traveling at night. How frustrating. Parking in the short-term lot, Cole rushed into the arri
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thanks,for the review. Not behind at all.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 22

    Chapter 22 Cole couldn’t take the separation anymore. Two weeks of not seeing Savan was driving him insane and he’d had enough. The over-friendly receptionist at Bovian Image grinned like a Cheshire cat when he saw him. Rushing around his desk, Richie took his hand. “What are you doing here? I thought you might have gone with Boss man. My goodness, you smell so good.” “Wore it just for you,” Cole smiled at Richie’s enthusiasm and looked around the packed reception area. “Is Liang around
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    I'm glad you. Thanks for the praise, I'm working hard on it.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Thanks Stephen for your excitement, it makes my day.
  12. I love Tifa. She's super cool.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Chapter 21 Cole sat in his living room drinking. It had been a longtime since he’d sat on a couch drinking. Ever since Danny’s death, he thought sullenly. He wasn’t sure why every time he considered making a commitment to another person, it all ended up a mess. A complete mess, he thought in disgust. It didn’t matter that Savan had lied to him about his name, his family and everything that mattered. All he knew was that he loved the man. The man he’d had in his bed for countless hours, t
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    I like the jump, gives Tibial a time to grow up, know what he wants with life, and also get that strength to be a good daddy and make hard choices. I'm excited to see what happens from here, and the chemistry between Tib and Chad is so awesome, even after five years, they can't resist it.
  15. Thanks Lisa, you're the best, I'll check that out now. Yes, chapter two is coming working on it.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi, Stephen, Lily is awesome isn't she. I'll think about that fight scene... I'm glad you love her. She's really fun to write for. Thanks for reading. Look forward to more.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi, Sid, Put it up for you coz I know you love Cole from B.I. Figured I better see what you think of Joshua. He'll show up soon, I promise. Thanks for reading.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Lisa. I'm glad you love it. Can't wait to see what you think of Adrian. On the little confusion, I worked with it. When you have time, please read through and tell me if it's better. Their locations and all that. Please Thanks.
  19. One “Sign here.” His agent, Peter Wilson, indicated with a finger. “Breathe, Alexi, it’s just six months.” Alexi wondered if the devil told his subordinates the same words in hell. Don’t worry it’s only forever. He signed his name on the appropriate lines and sat back in his chair to look at Peter. “Are you sure this is the right thing? I can’t tell anymore.” Peter gathered the documents on the desk, checking the signatures before he returned them to his briefcase. He leaned on the des
  20. Alexi, a music composer and pianist, heads to New York to work on a new project, while he sorts out his issues with public appearances and stage fright. The only true relationship he's ever had is with his best friend Adrian who is constantly walking out on him when things get too intense. When he meets Joshua Randolph, he finds himself wanting to find out if there is more to life than music and bad relationships.
  21. Happy Birthday Cia!!! You're Awesome!!
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 20

    Chapter 20 After endless hours of being in the dark, the hood came off and his captors dragged him out of the van. His legs were stiff; the two mercenaries getting him out had to support him. Once he could stand on his own, they pushed him forward and he blinked looking around. It was morning again, Savan didn’t know what day it was but the sky was lighting up. He was standing in a parking lot of a high-rise building. Looking around, he frowned when he saw the sign on the door. It read As
  23. lilansui

    The Challenge

    This was beautifully written, I have to say the fact that the word Driver, or Car is not in there is extremely awesome. You are skilled, Yettie. I loved the story, mixing his love for the race and his love for the racer, I had a good time reading this.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Chad is beyond a beating. He's a coward for running without talking to Tib. I mean,Tib actually made the choice, and here it was for nothing, I can't believe this. I don't care what Mia says, no one can heal wounds from true love. I doubt Tib will be able to give her any kind of love. Can't wait for the next part.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Chapter 19 Ahmon drove to the Metropolitan police building fast. Ahmon looked unhinged, his concerns spilling into his driving. Cole couldn’t help wincing each time his car braked hard only to set off into a faster speed. On his lap were the documents they had pulled out from the locked box in Savan’s office. He was getting over the fact that his boyfriend was hiding weapons in the floor. Weapons that were now in Ahmon’s car back at the Bovian Image parking lot. “What did you mean when yo
×
×
  • Create New...