Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Sorry, bro. Happy New Year to you and Mum.
  2. Nothing. Probably Neflix... or sleep. I have my grandkids right now, but they will be picked up by eight. Couldn't ask for more than that.
  3. What you talkin' bout, Boom Boom? You're head scoundrel.
  4. Another day, another crazy cruise through COTT. Hello, scoundrels.
  5. Bonjour, frolickers.
  6. I love poetry... I love writing it and reading it. I have four collections on GA, some very personal, and some just needing to get out. There is a kind of poetry that annoys me, the obtuse kind that makes me feel talked down to, yet I still applaud the effort of those. Poetry is an amazing release for me, and I have many poems that are written but not posted... too too personal. I wrote and posted a couple of poems about characters in "Cards on the Table", but they were not included in the story.
  7. No no no. Everyone knows you're Boom Boom cause of your little tantrums and stuff.
  8. Thank you!!
  9. This is from @drown upon finishing Morningstar... a lovely poem. drown 7,513 Posted 1 hour ago I'm just very happy right now and I wrote this for you: Beneath the stars, where whispers heal, Kellar’s touch turns wounds to steel. Tobyn, his flame, fierce yet kind, Guides his heart, his soul aligned. A healer’s howl, a guardian’s light, Together they pierce the velvet night. Through shadowed trials, their spirits blend— Alpha and mate, no storm can end. You
  10. What a stunning poem. You've captured the essence of Morningstar's benevolent heroes. Thank you so much for this, your wonderful comments, and the review you left. I'm so happy you enjoyed the experience. You know, drown, I have recommended this story to many readers, and I have yet to hear any disappointment from those who took me up on it. I've been blessed. I am thankful for your support, and I would only ask one more thing... could you please leave a Story Like on the front story page? Please? Anyway, I appreciated being brought back to this story once again, reading along with you and your enthusiasm. Cheers! Gary....
  11. You're right... it is... and I can't ask for more than that. You're welcome.
  12. Headstall

    Growth

    Connor and Hugh... sigh....
  13. Headstall

    The Reunion

    Quite possibly my favorite chapter, mainly because of Miss Sybil. Thanks, buddy.
  14. Yes... yes I did. I had this part of the ending of this story the same time I had the beginning. it just took a while to get to this point.
  15. This is the only thing I did change about the story. Hugh and Connor were intended to start a Book 2, but I decided not to wait that long, just in case. I'm so glad I included that story arc in Morningstar. It felt right, and readers responded so well to it.
  16. And I appreciate your support.
  17. I'm getting checked again in one year by the cataract guy, and sooner if my Optometrist recommends it. Good to hear it went well for you.
  18. Hello, all! I've been busy rereading Morningstar and responding to wonderful comments from @drown. I got a great review on Morningstar from someone else last evening as well.
  19. I think on mine too.
  20. Thanks. I always have and always will. Glad you were able to fit in some writing. I agree about the community being fuel for writers, but I have been feeling burnt out for a while. Fortunately, I feel stirrings, and this helps. I do my best to pay it forward too, and have left over 100 reviews on others stories along with countless comments and likes and recommendations. I don't read as much lately. I have cataracts which are borderline on needing surgery, so my eyes get weary quicker than they used to. Enjoy your vacation! G.
×
×
  • Create New...