Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Tallyho, old chaps! Top of the morning to ya.
  2. Sorry I missed this! Well deserved promotion. Congratulations, Kbois!!!
  3. Headstall

    Chapter 17

    Very satisfying, Albert! Guided by a God, they walked the halls of history and found more than treasure. You painted a fascinating picture of the temple and its secrets. Thank you! Are there more chapters to come, or is this the end? If it is, it was a wonderful journey. Cheers!
  4. It'll never happen unless America wants to be a province.
  5. We didn't want him. He's definitely a Texan.
  6. French is one of two official languages in my country.
  7. Headstall

    Subjunctive

    Hope unrequited is still worthwhile. Lovely, Parker.
  8. Hello, nutbars and lunatics. And dugh and Mum.
  9. Headstall

    Chapter 16

    Tense chapter, and very cool. Seems like the woman in black can't be killed in the conventional way. Great suspense, Albert. Cheers!
  10. Thanks, brother B.
  11. A lazy susan type board/table for doing jigsaw puzzles, and a box of 8 puzzles... because I mentioned once I was going to get a puzzle. Also Ferraro Rocher chocolates which I sent home with a daughter. Also a furry blanket which is really soft.
  12. My kids have the same problem with me.
  13. My house was full on the weekend. I had a great birthday celebration.
  14. Thank you, Alberto!!
  15. Thanks, my sweet Tink!
×
×
  • Create New...