Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,405
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. The violent fight was exhilarating and the cause of great anxiety. I was surprised what a great team Mason and Cyrus are together. I was also impressed how they were able to reach Vincent and Vinnsy and coach them to finally integrate with their raw instinct to end the fight. What was best was Vincent and Vinnsy experimenting with magic, then see the results end up in the battle. Wow, what a fantastic writing effort! So visual in description.
  2. I love your comments. They usually make me laugh. I personally think if Dave gets too carried away teasing Cyrus, he may be in for a few hot feet and maybe zaps from anything he touches. Nothing painful, just shocking.
  3. I couldn't say it better than @Philippe and @drpaladin did. Just want to compliment you on the experiment gone wrong. What a twisting ride the plot is taking. Probably just the first as Vincent and friends train and gear up for the fight with Stefan. Loving this story. ❤️
  4. This chapter is full of delightful gems of humour. Vincent comparing running to doing a line of cocaine. Now go eat your deer. Just don't get antlers stuck in your teeth. Vincent's and Vinnsy' dialogue about eating raw deer meet. Vincent's reaction to eating raw deer meat. Vinnsy and Mace running deeper into the forest for beastly loving. Ty and Morrine rudely rushing past Lei and Lady Elaine to get into the bedroom. Cyrus' discussion with his panda. .....and Vinnsy running back and forth playing in the wind. Great fun! BTW Has anyone noticed that the two D's seem to be constant companions? What's up with those two?
  5. Night Drew. Have a peaceful sleep.
  6. Reminds me of my cat, Orange (Som in Thai), trying to wake me up every morning. She can be very annoying, especially when she forgets to retract the claws. 🤨
  7. Which means after you send the rest of us to bed. Paranoid much Drew?
  8. raven1

    Chapter 8

    I enjoyed finding out more about how Thad and Evan's relationship developed. Evan's apology was gladly accepted by Thad. The elder's decision to as Mithras for advice was important and showed their devotion to her. With the growth in populations, Mithras' direction was obviously important to maintain the balance of their world. I am concerned about the expected arrivals. @scrubber6620 has some interesting questions and I look forward to learning the answers. The most important involves what Mithras cannot see, the object that the newcomers seek. The way it is discuss it is an object rather than a resource of the planet. I am very curious what it might be. A very interesting twist in the plot that offers unknown challenges to the settlers! Great storyboard!
  9. It's all relative?
  10. The new upgrades on targeting must have failed Drew. You really need to spend some money to upgrade the system with so many, many misses. Maybe you can sell Texas to Russia to finance the upgrade.
  11. OH no! See what you started, Drew.
  12. Good Day Gary! Hope you are doing well. How are you and the pets doing? I am reading a shifter story now. Good read, but doesn't hold a match to Malaise.
  13. Hi Albert! Sawasdee Khrup! 🙏 How are you and Steve? I love how desparate the Russians are for cash. They sold Alaska to the US about 180 years ago, now they want it back? They can't afford it if they had to pay. Their claims on California and Hawaii are just as tenuous. Both were claimed by trading companies that were expelled by the local native populations before these states became part of the USA. 🤪
  14. As a Boomer, I can definitely state that millennial's idea of restraint is as short as their attention spans.
  15. Good Morning/Evening All! Sawasdee Khrup!🙏
  16. Hey Drew! No nukes tonight. I am very proud of you.
  17. Hi Page!Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 The pic you sent was good, but I was glad it wasn't Max. I pictured Max as much younger, not so serious and with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.
  18. That's still a long way from hot. 🤨
  19. It's a good thing your not a doctor with cures like this. I went from🤢 to 🤮🤮🤮!
  20. Me too. It is the reason Melania rarely smiles when he's around.
  21. I did love Cyn. I read Cernunnos before this story. Now I can see where many of the ideas I first encountered in Cernunnos started. Cyrus is a hoot. The transformation was very skilfully layered which made it easy to read and visualise.
  22. Good Night All! Have fun and don't destroy too many countries playing tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...