Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. You should ask his enabler, Singto.
  2. <nukes St. Francis Catholic Church, Traverse City, Michigan> <nukes St. Michael's Cathedral Basilica, Toronto>
  3. Nothing is an inconvenience to me!
  4. Palpatine's love for democracy is more sincere than your love for GMMTV.
  5. I would never treat democracy as a mere convenience!
  6. You act as if I never play the democratic card.
  7. @clochette @Headstall @dughlas said there was pining. And only @spike382 is saying there was no pining. Sorry Nong, but they have the majority, so I'm gonna believe them.
  8. Clarifying? Bitch, you were muddying my crystal clear truth!
  9. Stop trying to "fact"-check me.
  10. <nukes Fort Worth, TX> Missed me?
  11. Babe, you don't need to admit that you "deny deny deny." We already knew that.
  12. You obviously doctored that screenshot, therefore it can be dismissed.
×
×
  • Create New...