Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I'm not old, you bitch!
  2. Couldn't find the bug spray to kill a spider on my bedroom ceiling. So my sister and I got creative. She used the tip of an umbrella to knock the spider off the ceiling, and as soon as it was on the floor, I immediately smashed it with a textbook. #Teamwork
  3. And that's why you'll never be my Phi.
  4. So? You called me a bully for something I never said, but you never called the others bullies for calling me Drewdevil or Drewcifer as @dughlas pointed out. #DoubleStandards #Hypocrite
  5. First off, I didn't call every citizen that, I said that I would. Learn the difference, babe! Secondly, y'all have called me Devilspawn and Drewdevil before, so y'all don't have the moral high ground here!
  6. This is bullying! 😭😭😭
  7. Manipulating my comments is blasphemy!
  8. Sexy is not nice, he's a bully! 😭
  9. Don't make me excommunicate your mum!
  10. You're 100% sure that you're wrong? Well, I could've told you that!
  11. You're never sure about anything.
×
×
  • Create New...